• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 64
  • Total: 64
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

CHAT - FARMING & AGRICULTURE - Weekly Challenge 12th June to 19 June 2016

Started by DigiDiva, June 12, 2016, 09:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiDiva

CHAT -  FARMING & AGRICULTURE - Weekly Challenge 12th June to 19 June 2016

This week's theme is FARMING & AGRICULTURE.

I was inspired by Abers' dramatic landscape shot from last weeks comp. I am looking for anything farming related, from fields of crops, livestock to produce in a market. From farmhands to tractor drivers. Anything related to farming and agriculture.

No restrictions on PP.

Pictures to be taken between now and Sunday 19th June 2016, 23:59. Or from your Personal / Camera Cranium Archives
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59pm Monday 20th June 2016.
Poll will be up Tuesday 21st June 2016.
Winner to be announced Saturday 25th June 2016.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted (or earliest archive shot if applicable) wins.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Hinfrance

I ought to be able to so something with this, surrounded by farms. :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

DigiDiva

Hinfrance

Your post prompted me to check the forecast for the week. It's rubbish, rain every day at some point - it's raining here now - not perking up until Sunday. The winter was mild, if soggy, but the spring and thus far the so called summer have been well below average temperatures. Not to mention relentlessly soggy too.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Sunny again here after a day of rain but cannot get out for a shot just yet. Trying to sort out a care package for my father in law who's just not picking up at all after a chest infection on top of his bowel cancer. Seems to have lost all energy / interest and will to live. So sad.

DigiDiva

DigiDiva

Jeff your little labs look like they have been splattered with so t! Gorgeous. I think mines  going to be a lamb image too

kerbside

DD, can't help what they look like they are Jacob lambs afterall and I am afraid that's their colouring.👍

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

DigiDiva

Having issue with tablet keyboard......was saying they look paint splattered but really gorgeous and  unusual. An unusual breed and one I have never heard of.

DigiDiva

Im in with my Lamb A L'Orange pic. I was in the right place at the right time and as everyone asks, is this fake? No, I really happened. I have a whole series of shots of the lamb playing with the carton. In his mouth, with his feet etc. This was the exact moment he discovered what was inside!

Alfonso_Frisk

Got rather a lot on this week so have entered an archived shot.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Simple

Used an Archive shot. Been to busy but tried a shot I have not posted before.

Reinardina

I've got plenty of archive shots, but not all on CC.

As I do not have much time, I decided to enter this one:

Friesland, home of the Friesian cow

If, by any chance, I were to win, can someone else do the honours and set the next subject and poll? I'll be doing my annual 'Tour d'Hollande' and will only have intermittent access to the Internet, and then not always of the best quality, as I will be staying in some 'off the beaten track' places.

When setting the poll; this image can be found in my Gallery 'The Netherlands.'

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

Started to do the poll but ran out of time before I had to go to work. It will have to wait until this evening unless someone would like to step in. Thanks

jinky

Hi. Sorry but should my piglet win the comp I'm afraid I'll be missing for a while and unable to set theme / posts. After seeming to be on the road to recovery my father in law passed away last night with a call from the hospital to my wife and me in the last half hour of our stint on the EU election as poll clerks. Family tragedy and ashamed of my country's vote for self interest and isolationism at the same time. Dark days and I'm afraid I'll have no Internet access for some time as I'll be down in Bedworth helping with arrangements so leave it to others to sort it. Sorry.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.