• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 98
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 87
  • Total: 87
Wish
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinardina

Quote from: ABERS on February 17, 2014, 06:51:54 PM
Put together book for my younger daughter's 50th, which I received today from Blurb. Extremely pleased with the quality and photo reproduction.

It took a while to assemble the pictures and scan them and then get some chronological sequence into the layout and copy.

I've never taken family shots and so sourcing snaps (surreptitiously) from other family members, school photographs and friends etc. became a bit of a chore, but it seems to have turned out OK. Well the missus seems to think so, lots of ahhhs, smiles and reminiscences. :dance: :tup:

Daughter will be thrilled to bits!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

I've come to realise that the comments on the Guardian website are just as bigoted and hilarious as the comments on the Daily Mail site - just the mirror image. Hours of giggles to be had all round :)

Twitter, however, remains just a cesspit of vindictive cruelty, crude unfunny jokes, and crass stupidity.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

ABERS

Quote from: Hinfrance on February 21, 2014, 08:26:03 AM
I've come to realise that the comments on the Guardian website are just as bigoted and hilarious as the comments on the Daily Mail site - just the mirror image. Hours of giggles to be had all round :)

Twitter, however, remains just a cesspit of vindictive cruelty, crude unfunny jokes, and crass stupidity.

Sounds a bit like PMQ's all rolled into one! :doh:

Andrew

Quote from: Hinfrance on February 21, 2014, 08:26:03 AM

But Twitter is no worse than 2 guys dressing up in a balaclava and creeping up behind a fellow work colleague on his first day back at work after being shot - then clapping their hands loudly and shoouting 'bang'.

The world is full of vindictive cruelty, crude unfunny jokes and crass stupidity. Twitter is just the latest medium used to distribute it all.  :-\
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

ABERS

Seeing that a young lad who played for the local junior soccer team through the age groups u7s to u 12s and lived just down the road, has been selected for the England squad for the friendly against Denmark. Congratulations Luke Shaw! :tup: :tup: :tup:

DigiDiva

Today I feel good about finishing painting my kitchen, Sunderland at  Wembley tomorrow and going to our friends tonight
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Sandy

I went to the photo show at Birmingham and heard Joe McNally talk about his career and show his photos it was great.

Sandy

Graham

Been photographing more comedy performances then music just lately.
Just signed an agreement to photograph Russel Brand on Thursday...One way or another it's going to be interesting.  :dance:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Reinardina

Quote from: Graham on March 03, 2014, 07:20:27 PM
Just signed an agreement to photograph Russel Brand on Thursday...One way or another it's going to be interesting.  :dance:

That's great Graham! Congratulations. You're getting more and more exposure, and that can't be bad.
I'm not a fan of Brand, but he is a big name, so who knows what will come out of this.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Well done Graham.  :tup:

Have you ordered the new D4s, as the ISO 409600 would be ideal for your shooting situations?  :2funny:

Alfonso_Frisk

Well done fella. Glad its all on the up for you.
Now, would you like to buy back the D200 you sold me?
Afterall, it did play a big part in your photography journey. - lol
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Oldboy

Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on March 03, 2014, 10:36:43 PM

Does that include the Horse/Cow dump?  :P

Alfonso_Frisk

Quote from: Oldboy on March 03, 2014, 10:39:25 PM
Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on March 03, 2014, 10:36:43 PM

Does that include the Horse/Cow dump?  :P

All cleaned up nicely now and quite presentable. Unlike Mr Brands act I suspect, lol
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

ABERS

Great stuff Graham.  :tup:

Can't see where the 'comedy' angle comes in though, it's a bit like photographing Ian Brady for a childcare brochure or Maggie Thatcher for Care in the Community.  ::)

jinky

Nice one Graham - well done.
Ashley may be no good at spending money to replace  selling our best players but at least he has got straight onto oardew`s touchline problems. New technical area already installed!

No idea why I get a sphere there but you see it when you click!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.