• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 98
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 62
  • Total: 62
  • Baidu
bhphotovideo
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

Mrs H has just booked the family holiday for 2014. We're going back to the hotel where we got married a while ago now. Except this time we will have our teenage daughter in tow.  :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Ahh romance is not dead H - enjoy!

Jediboy

Our holiday starts today. Kids already over excited but having fun. I've got the camera and tripod so hoping to spend some quality time with them!  ;)
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Hinfrance

Whoo hoo! My new bass guitar is on it's way :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Markulous

Morally bankrupt, ethically bankrupt and now financially bankrupt - Nick Griffin!

\0/  'Nuff said
Whatever and ever. Amen
http://smg.photobucket.com/home/Markulous/index
Mark @ Photobucket

donoreo

I was in bed until about 9 AM. 

kerbside

Well it is certainly not the weather, tiz shite. >:(

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Mick

Quote from: Hinfrance on January 03, 2014, 08:16:25 PM

Cool.  Hope this one's OK..  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Hinfrance

Quote from: Mick on January 04, 2014, 10:20:50 PM
Quote from: Hinfrance on January 03, 2014, 08:16:25 PM

Cool.  Hope this one's OK..  ;)

They say they've checked it before dispatch, so fingers crossed. UPS from Germany, so should be here on Tuesday with a bit of luck.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

donoreo

It has warmed up outside.  It is now only -22C!  Earlier it was -26C that is 4C warmer! :) 

Oldboy

Quote from: donoreo on January 07, 2014, 03:11:25 PM
It has warmed up outside.  It is now only -22C!  Earlier it was -26C that is 4C warmer! :)

Have you been for a dip in the local outdoor pool yet?  :P

donoreo

If I wanted to crack my head open :)  Everything is solid.  It has warmed more, only -18C now.  I will go out again (I moved car this morning to let my wife out).  I will wear socks this time. 

Jediboy

Quote from: donoreo on January 07, 2014, 06:35:33 PM
If I wanted to crack my head open :)  Everything is solid.  It has warmed more, only -18C now.  I will go out again (I moved car this morning to let my wife out).  I will wear socks this time.

Are yu caught up in the polar vortex??
Looks pretty bad.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.