• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 98
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 67
  • Total: 67
millets
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skellum

Managed to Get my Subaru SXV  cleaned up and running today.    :)  :tup:   Next will be the MOT which may bring on a entry to ' what annoyed me today' >:(

donoreo

Hinfrance

That'll be because the yanks are scared you canucks will invade if you see how pretty Yosemite is. But then they are all stay at homes and won't have seen BC :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

Quote from: Dave on April 02, 2012, 12:28:33 AM
Managed to Get my Subaru SXV  cleaned up and running today.    :)  :tup:   Next will be the MOT which may bring on a entry to ' what annoyed me today' >:(

A very rare piece of machinery - looks lovely.

I always hankered after a Mitsubishi 3000GT - they're dirt cheap now (always were really). Sold as a Dodge something or other in the US.  Or maybe a Nissan 300 - wonderful GT car, also much cheapness abounds these days. In the meantime I'll stick with my aging Corvette.  8)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

donoreo

Quote from: Hinfrance on April 02, 2012, 06:35:45 AM
That'll be because the yanks are scared you canucks will invade if you see how pretty Yosemite is. But then they are all stay at homes and won't have seen BC :)
They just need to get over the fact that we once burned down the Whitehouse.   It was 200 years ago :) 

Hinfrance

Madison's stupid land grab war. You know they claim to have won that one? Maybe that's why all the ad agencies and their world of make believe is centred on Madison Avenue. Or maybe not. . .
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

donoreo

Quote from: Hinfrance on April 02, 2012, 12:14:00 PM
Madison's stupid land grab war. You know they claim to have won that one? Maybe that's why all the ad agencies and their world of make believe is centred on Madison Avenue. Or maybe not. . .
Yes, it has been covered in the news recently since it is the anniversary of the War of 1812 (as it is known here, even though it was 1812 - 1814).  They claim they won because they still existed after ward.   If the British were not busy dealing with Napoleon they might have been a lot smaller after the war and all of the Great Lakes would be just in Canada.   

Markulous

My brother had one - big, heavy and took some stopping IIRC. Think he traded it in before the notoriously short-lived auto gearbox packed in (but the noise it made suggested it had already!)
Whatever and ever. Amen
http://smg.photobucket.com/home/Markulous/index
Mark @ Photobucket

skellum

Quote from: Markulous on April 02, 2012, 11:05:57 PM

My brother had one - big, heavy and took some stopping IIRC. Think he traded it in before the notoriously short-lived auto gearbox packed in (but the noise it made suggested it had already!)

The gear box seems fine on mine but it has only done 62k.  I have owned this car for a few years and my biggest problem now would be getting all my camera gear into the tiny boot  :(    Not the most practical of cars but good fun  :)

Mick

You made a good job of cleaning it Dave..  look at the shine on that.  :o  My Honda  :-[ could do with a clean, but not sure I'll have time before the hosepipe ban.  :knuppel2:  ::)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

skellum

Quote from: admin on April 02, 2012, 11:22:56 PM

You made a good job of cleaning it Dave..  look at the shine on that.  :o  My Honda  :-[ could do with a clean, but not sure I'll have time before the hosepipe ban.  :knuppel2:  ::)

Excellent early excuse  ;D

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.