• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 70
  • Total: 70
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Poll for AT WORK weekly competition 27th May - 2nd June

Started by jinky, June 04, 2013, 06:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favourite?

Groundsman

3 (20%)
The Balloon Man

0 (0%)
Dave

6 (40%)
The Artist at Work

1 (6.7%)
Welding

2 (13.3%)
Traffic Warden

0 (0%)
The Artist

3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: June 08, 2013, 06:22:56 PM

jinky

The poll is now up. Sorry for the delay - unexpected early morning call to rush to Newcastle where my sister is struggling with our awkward mum in hospital and refusing to drink / eat and cooperate. Going to be a long stint! I`ve put the poll to run for usual 4 days so it will end late Saturday. No time to even fire this up and ask for help this morning so again - apologies.

Reinardina

Quote from: jinky on June 04, 2013, 06:22:56 PM
The poll is now up. Sorry for the delay - unexpected early morning call to rush to Newcastle where my sister is struggling with our awkward mum in hospital and refusing to drink / eat and cooperate. Going to be a long stint! I`ve put the poll to run for usual 4 days so it will end late Saturday. No time to even fire this up and ask for help this morning so again - apologies.

Mums and sisters always have priority over polls!
Hope it won't be too bad. Best wishes to you and your family!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

jinky

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

I`m off to Carcassonne tomorrow morning (very early) on so an early post re: subject would be nice - say something like the Cathars  ;)

Hinfrance

Don't forget your wellies, it's a tad soggy (OK flooded) down there. :o
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Double5

Quote from: jinky on June 10, 2013, 07:24:17 AM
I`m off to Carcassonne tomorrow morning (very early) on so an early post re: subject would be nice - say something like the Cathars  ;)

All this is a bit new to me, so bear with me. My computer at home is refusing to boot so I will try to get something sorted via my ipad, when I finish work.

Reinardina

Congratulations from me too. My vote was among the many that 'went' for Dave. Great shot of a man at work.

Thank you who voted for my painter!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

SimonW

It was all the lovely colours in your painter shot that got my vote. (Dave would have been my second choice though.)
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

jinky

Quote from: Hinfrance on June 10, 2013, 09:24:15 AM
Don't forget your wellies, it's a tad soggy (OK flooded) down there. :o

I thought I was going to a high up fortress of a place? :o No room for wellies with the camera gear - it`s bad enough fitting in some clothes with a 10kg limit. We`re only sticking around the cite and on the canal so we`ll plodge if necessary

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

jinky

Quote from: Double5 on June 10, 2013, 10:48:22 AM
Quote from: jinky on June 10, 2013, 07:24:17 AM

All this is a bit new to me, so bear with me. My computer at home is refusing to boot so I will try to get something sorted via my ipad, when I finish work.

If you`re still struggling with computer issues and want some help I`m happy to set up the comp for you if you message me the theme and any limitations you want to impose on editing / etc. Might as well be useful as I`m not in Carcassonne  :(

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.