• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 47
  • Total: 47
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

CHAT: "Teeth" Jan 27th - Feb 2nd

Started by Kerry Holt, January 26, 2014, 03:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry Holt

This week's theme  is "Teeth"

Any interpretation of the theme. No restrictions on Post Processing.

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 27th January to 23:59 Sunday 2 Feb, 2014.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 3rd Feb 2014.
Poll will be up Tuesday 4th Feb, 2014.
Winner to be announced Saturday 8th Feb, 2014.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
Post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc.)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

Photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie Monday xx to Sunday xx

Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night.

DigiDiva

I'm unhappy that my Mum doesn't wear dentures, could have had some fun there! Haha. However, I do have an early idea.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Kerry Holt

Ha ha, I don't know what made me think teeth! But I went out last night, got up late today and thought, I need to get this theme done so there we have it!

DigiDiva

This will be a fun, relaxed and inspirational theme. Looking forward to the entries

spikeyjen

Oh dear, great topic, but this will be interesting. I'm thinking of Kitty yawning, skulls, dentures... What I would really like is a 'character' with very bad teeth to smile at my camera! Can anyone help?

DigiDiva

Like anyone on here would admit to such poor oral hygiene haha!

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Reinardina

Quote from: Beaux Reflets on January 27, 2014, 05:59:19 PM
Quote from: Reinardina on January 27, 2014, 05:09:23 PM
I have an idea.

My cogs are turning too  :2funny:

That was my first idea, I've now gone one further. Will probably not be a very exciting shot, so I will try to 'think on.'

Kerry Holt

well I have been thinking old peoples teeth, dogs teeth, false teeth, sprocket teeth, and vampires teeth but not sure I can actually find a vamp!

Reinardina

Quote from: kerry holt on January 27, 2014, 07:45:38 PM
well I have been thinking old peoples teeth, dogs teeth, false teeth, sprocket teeth, and vampires teeth but not sure I can actually find a vamp!

A vamp should not be that difficult.

jinky

Having failed to get an entry in last weekend and with rain scotching my plans to visit a wedding venue thought I`d play around with what was in the cupboard and came up with
Cookie Monster Bites Back

Thankfully I was able to overcome him and he went down well with my morning coffee! ;)

Reinardina

Quote from: jinky on January 28, 2014, 10:42:05 AM
Having failed to get an entry in last weekend and with rain scotching my plans to visit a wedding venue thought I`d play around with what was in the cupboard and came up with
Cookie Monster Bites Back

Thankfully I was able to overcome him and he went down well with my morning coffee! ;)

Good old Jinky seems to be reborn! So good to have you back.

By the way, the sun is blazing down here.

Kerry Holt

Andrew

I actually have a pic for this one - and i'm gonna post it tomorrow once the dentist gives it back to me  :D
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.