• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 27
  • Total: 27
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Adobe Creative Cloud

Started by Oldboy, November 20, 2013, 11:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oggalily

Thanks H.  Yes, licenses are transferable, but only for the latest version. 

Hinfrance

Quote from: oggalily on January 17, 2014, 04:19:23 PM
Thanks H.  Yes, licenses are transferable, but only for the latest version. 

That's very very naughty of them. Almost as evil as Apple  :knuppel2:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

anglefire

I toyed with the idea of CC, but I already have LR5 and CS5 - so couldn't really see what I was getting for my money.

So instead have upgraded to CS6 and will be better off in about 18months time :0
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

donoreo

I saw there are a few problems with the update they released this week. 

Hinfrance

It's working OK for me Don, but then I only have CC and I am not a power user.

Mark, it was a different deal for me. Buying CS6 would have cost just over 5 year's worth of the subscription plan I'm on. And that's the UK version. The French version would take nearly 8 years to pay off. For me it's the only way Photoshop could ever be affordable.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.