• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 123
  • Total: 123
  • Google
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

How can I ...................?

Started by bones615, May 04, 2009, 07:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bones615

How can I save for web using DPP, what are the ideal settings? At the moment I convert from raw in DPP, then batch convert, then open in Photoshop CS & save for web which then opens image ready. I could save a lot of time & probably do without photoshop if you guys could steer me in the right direction.

Thanks
Simon

Mick

Adjust your RAW files as needed, then hold down the ctrl key and select (highlight) the raw files you want

1: Go to file / Batch Process (or click ctrl+b).
2: In the save folder box, navigate to where you want them to go.
3: In file format section, make sure you have EXIF.jpg set, and below it move the quality slider to 5 or 6.
4: In the output setting box, change this from 350 to 96.
5: Put a tick in the resize box, and type in 800 - 900 for the width.

Add a file name and click Execute.   Then if your PC is as slow as mine, go and cook dinner.  :D

Do a test on four or five images first, and see if they fit your needs.  :idea:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

bones615

Thanks Mick, that should save some time.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.