• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 266
  • Total: 266
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Laptop Charger?

Started by Graham, August 29, 2009, 06:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

Hi Folks.
               I have a Dell Vostro 1520 and I'm wondering if there is such a thing that allows me to charge it via a car lighter socket. :-\
               I've had a look on t'internet and hav'nt found quite what I'm after.
               Does anyone else charge their laptops in this way and if so what do you use?
                              Cheers for now.  Graham. :)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Zenmer

How about Maplins ?

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Search.aspx?menuno=86025

Got mine from them ages ago and fits both my old Acer and the Sony
Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe

Graham

Hi Folks and thanks for the replies.
                                                The EBay thing looks like what I had in mind. And Maplins...why did'nt I think of them when there's a branch less than 3 miles away! :-[
                                                               Thanks again.   Graham. :)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.