• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 40
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 17
  • Total: 17
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Yet Another deserter..LOL.

Started by alan1j, September 01, 2009, 10:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan1j

Hello everyone...I'm free, LOL. Well just done the bunk (PHOTORADAR) and found Cameracranium after reading about it on some forum posts.
Looks like a nice homely sort of place, just like DCM was, Very unlike photoradar, which seems to be going nowhere fast..!!

Anyway guys and girls thought I would join in the fun here if your all willing to allow me that is..
Havin a look around before I attempt to upload any images. Great to see quite a number of members that I have seen around the old DCM site.
Looking forward to making new friends and seeing some old ones too.

Rgds Alan1j  :)

Oldboy

Carlj

Good bunch here (overall  :D)

Welcome Alan!

Malcolm1938

Let's get this right - you don't desert a sinking ship - you escape from it and if you are luck you find somewhere to land where you will feel secure and welcome - It's known as CC.
Welcome ashore....

FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young
Every day is a good day - if you wake up....

My Gallery

oRGie

nancy

;)I am glad you have landed safely , as I have already found this is a great group.  I imagine there will be more of us as the word gets out about the warm welcome here. Looking forward to your gallery when you get it up and running.
Nancy

jinky

Hi Alan did same myself not too long ago and it seems a much friendlier place around here which can only get better as others climb aboard. Seems early days for me to feel entitled to say welcome but .... welcome :D

Darren1978

Welcome Alanj....another person who has jumped ship then?!  Enjoy your time here  :beer:

Sarasocke

Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Oly Paul

Welcome Alan.....jumped ship..I'm not sure I even got halfway up the gangplank at HMS Photoradar.  ;)
Regards Paul
One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am.

http://www.pbase.com/paulsilkphotography

alan1j

Thank you everyone for your welcomes, At the moment I'm still just getting to know how things work etc. Tried uploading an avatar without any luck..LOL Well I always take a while finding new things a challange with computers..LOL
Will have a go at starting a gallery soon.

Cheers everyone.. Alan.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.