• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Recent Posts

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,407
  • Total Topics: 5,700
  • Online today: 30
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 22
  • Total: 22
wex
JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...Photography and Seasons.Favourite Photography Tec...Photography Challenges.What's your favourite pho...

Weekly Comp - Clocks - CHAT thread

Started by Jediboy, October 27, 2019, 06:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jediboy

Clocks - CHAT thread

With the clocks going back today, the theme this week is CLOCKS.
Interpret any edit how you wish.

Pictures to be taken between now and Sunday 3rd November 2019
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59 Monday 4th November 2019.
Poll will be up Tuesday 5th November 2019.

Winner to be announced Saturday 9th November 2019
The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

anglefire

Thats a good theme! Like that :)

Just have to find time to take a picture or two
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Jediboy

Quote from: anglefire on October 28, 2019, 08:42:13 PM
Thats a good theme! Like that :)

Just have to find time to take a picture or two

I see what you did there.  ;D

Chris

anglefire

No time has been found :( Sorry I've got some ideas, but not been able to execute them. :(
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

jinky

I had a notion very similar to H`s play on words but didn`t get a chance to execute. I see there are no entries - not even H`s great clockface shot which would have got my vote i`m sure. What happens next?

Jediboy

I took some photos and had a plan. Then I had computer trouble (operator error) and wasn't able to edit/find my photos.
Then I ended up working for about 4 hours and completely lost track of time so didn't even enter an archive photo. Sorry.

What are peoples thoughts with just one entry???

Chris

Hinfrance

Ditch the challenge. I suppose I ought to claim the duty of choosing a new challenge on Sunday next, which I am happy to do if there are no objections and no other ideas.  ::) ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Yes do that H as the only one who found time to put together an excellent entry - even if you didn`t post it into the entry thread  :2funny:. Collective inertia - not a bad theme just bad timing for everyone I feel. Down to you H to fill that gap - well volunteered  ;)

Hinfrance

Well, you can't have everything . .

OK back to thinking about your selective colour challenge - none of my cameras will do this internally, so it's PP for me.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

Sorry for no entry this week but, due to rain, was unable to do my shot.  :'(

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.