• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 56
  • Total: 56
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Chat for Competition: 15th - 21st March "BOTTLES"

Started by Delamanda, March 14, 2010, 12:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delamanda

The subject for the coming weeks competition is ....

" BOTTLES "    One of them, lots of them, old, new, full, empty - anything to do with bottles.

Rules:

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 15th March to Sunday 21st March.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 22nd March.
Poll will be up Tuesday 23rdth March until 23.59pm Friday 26th March.
Winner to be announced Saturday 27th March (winner should post the new topic no later than 23.59 Sunday 28th March).

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
create an entries thread
create a chat thread
create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie sunday xx to Monday xx

pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night

Poll to be created Tuesday to run till Friday, winner declared Saturday

Editing limits to be specified by the person choosing the competition subject, if nothing is mentioned then there is no limit to editing allowed.

Montage images should only contain images taken within specified dates

Please don't vote for your own entry

Everyone is welcome and comments and critique on the entries are also welcome

Posting your entries, and setting up the poll.  Instructions are here: http://cameracraniums.com/forum/index.php?topic=382.0

Just Dave

Oh I'll have a go at this challenge,

Im wondering can anyone set challenges or is it a previous winner as I notice you have only 23 posts and a Newbie, Im only asking as Im newbie here and dont know how things work around here yet  :)
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Hinfrance

I think I might have a few about the place. Some of them have even got liquid left in them. Not for long, obviously :)

Dave, the winner of the previous challenge is the one who sets the next topic.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Just Dave

Quote from: Tringle WP on March 14, 2010, 01:09:36 PM
Dave, the winner of the previous challenge is the one who sets the next topic.

Thanks Howard Thought that may be the case, still trying to find my way a round just managed to upload 2 images to my gallery  :)
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Hinfrance

Del, here are a couple of bottles - empties anyway:

I believe that this particular vehicle belongs to a Beetle restorer - he has a small workshop just off the main road by the station where many old V-dubs are seen in various states of repair from time to time.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

Thought I'd bump this up a bit as it had slipped my mind too.  ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Hinfrance

Got one:

I shall be enjoying the Old Speckled Hen this evening. When the sun is over the yardarm, of course.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

irv_b

Wasn't feeling at all well this week and wasn't going to get an entry in but took this opportunist shot today and put it in as a filler - it a random shop in a stretch of tatty shop on a back street in south London
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

jimthetrain

Went out to get my shot but now have to decide which one, portrait or landscape. ::)

BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Just Dave

Forgot about this comp, I saw a green bottle that someone had stuck on the top of an old Hogweed stem, is it to late to go back and add it tomorrow

irv_b

You need to get the shot by midnight tonight Dave for it to be a valid entry :-\
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Just Dave

Thanks irv, missed it now then, ah well, when we saw the bottle we laughed as it was near some bullrushes, and loooked the odd one out

Delamanda

Just made it - my computer's having more memory problems than I am and keeps shutting down mid-task.  >:(

Just Dave

Quote from: Delamanda on March 22, 2010, 03:19:14 PM
Just made it - my computer's having more memory problems than I am and keeps shutting down mid-task.  >:(

Is it eligible as its after the deadline it was posted 22 March 2010, 15:17:29, if so I did have chance to put one in, Irv_b said they had to be in by 12 midnight on the 21st

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.