• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 95
  • Total: 95
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Canon 1D Mk 11

Started by skellum, July 02, 2008, 12:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skellum

Anybody know of a Canon 1D Mk 11 for sale ?

Rovers_Andy

Hi Dave if you look on www.mpbphotographic.co.uk they tend to have a good range of used. No MkII's on there at the minute but there are a couple of MKIII'S

I have a list of good 2nd hand dealers somewhere, i'll dig it out for you

Chris P

There were a couple of them in the London Calera Exchange in Guildford. Check their website www.lcegroup.com

skellum

Thanks for the suggestions :)

happypaddler

You could do what some one did to me to appropriate my mk II - buy it on ebay with a stolen credit card, persuade the seller to let you collect it - them having seen the money in their paypal account - and the next day the real owner of the credit card will phone up and complain of a fraudulent use of their card... They get their money back, the buyer gets the camera and the seller gets to weep into their hands having sold their beloved camera for... well nowt!

This is a true story so my advise is to avoid ebay for this type of sale... oh and when you do buy one please let me have the serial no so I can check its not mine...

jimthetrain

You do realise that this thread was started by Dave 14 months ago  :doh:
He must have had his 1D at least 12 months now.  :D

Jim
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

skellum

I am looking for a second one as well maybe a 1D Mk11 N if I can find one :legit:

jimthetrain

Quote from: skellum ( Dave ) on September 03, 2009, 09:11:38 PM
I am looking for a second one as well maybe a 1D Mk11 N if I can find one :legit:

That's just being greedy  :beer: :beer:
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

happypaddler

Nope, I did not realise it was an old post - half asleep when looking at it...

anglefire

----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

skellum

Quote from: anglefire on September 04, 2009, 09:21:56 PM
Theres a MKII here http://www.mxv.co.uk/canondigital.asp?offset=0

I just had a look but thats a Mk11 DS which i can't afford at present, its a ( Mk11 N ) I'm looking for.  Thanks anyway........... :legit:

anglefire

Whoops, not noticed that. :(
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.