• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 44
  • Total: 44
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

August 09 Finalists

Started by skellum, August 18, 2009, 07:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skellum

Cranium International Photographer 2009/10

At the end of every month I will add a poll and the winner will go through to the Annual Poll
                to be held during August 2010
( I think Mick has paid untill then )

01/08/09  Multicolours                      Oldboy ( Hen Night )

07/08/09  Three                              Irv_b  ( Horses )

15/08/09  Your Best Shot                 Guy1970 ( Grasshopper )

22/08/09  Motion                            ( skellum ) Dave

29/08/09  Minimalism                       Damondph ( Minimal Landscape )

skellum

Thread for Monthly / Annual Comp now open. If anyone has any ideas or comments please put them here. Its not locked so hopefully
anyone on the site can help with the polls   :legit:

guy1970

Great idea Dave

I think you need to add you image for motion and possible jimthetrains as it was a draw on votes.

Guy

Guy

skellum

Quote from: guy1970 on August 23, 2009, 10:57:40 PM
Great idea Dave

I think you need to add you image for motion and possible jimthetrains as it was a draw on votes.

Guy

Point taken Guy but the rules state in case of a draw first in wins. But lets see what everyone else thinks ;) Comments here please  :legit:

Colin

I think stick to the same rules but I will go with the flow. ;)

irv_b

I think that you go with first posted wins, therefore they pick the subject and their photo only, goes on the list, the other question is .....who make the poll at the end of the month  I suggest the taker of the final picture
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

skellum

Quote from: irv_b on August 24, 2009, 09:41:41 PM
I think that you go with first posted wins, therefore they pick the subject and their photo only, goes on the list, the other question is .....who make the poll at the end of the month  I suggest the taker of the final picture

I agree so who ever wins this week ( The last of the month ) will have to set up the poll :legit:

oRGie

Wow, this was a great idea, just look at the quality of the pics!!!  its going to be real tough to choose one to vote for  :o

Oldboys shot, it would be tough to get more colour in a subject than those gals and as allways a good photo technically
Irv, also technically perfect, beautiful composition and patience to get the head just so..
Guys shot is superb all round
Dave's motion is great and shows a wealth of experience with different techniques
and Damons shot is lovely and so very minimalist

hum, going to have to think about that for a while lol

:beer:  :doh:  :beer:

skellum

The poll should not be up yet as it should include the winner from EDIBLE  24th August to 30th August

Sarasocke

Is there an EDIBLE poll, or am I being blond yet again ?
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.