• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 105
  • Total: 105
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Andy Rouse Talk. Farnborough and Regions adjacent.

Started by ABERS, September 30, 2011, 04:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABERS

Maybe of interest to all you Wildlife Enthusiasts and perhaps some that aren't.

Whilst this was sent to our CC, as the message intimates I'm sure that all would be welcome.

Subject: Fw: Andy Rouse -Thursday Nov 03rd 2011 - Farnborough Camera Club

Clifford Derricutt, Club Secretary,

In 36 days time, this coming season, we are hosting a very special evening at Farnborough Camera Club, which we are opening up to non-members,

Award winning professional wildlife photographer, conservationist and TV celebrity, Andy Rouse celebrates 11 years as a professional wildlife photographer, in Andy's words " I always love taking the stage and speaking to large audiences ". It really brings out the showman in me, For this Greatest Hits tour, I will pick my favourite moments from the many close encounters that I have had and try to bring it to life in words and pictures"

This evening will be held at Farnborough Sixth Form College, Prospect Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 8JX. Tickets £12 or Members/Students £7 each available from Ken Whalley e-mail: tickets@whalley.info .

These documents are available on our website http://www.farnboroughcameraclub.org

Refreshments + Raffle in aid of Help the Heroes

jinky

If you can catch him it`s well worth going to his talk. I went to a session of his at Chester Zoo a couple of years back. Great attitude to gear / getting the shots comes acreoss and his images were superb. Still my proudest boast that a Nikon snow scene shot I did and won a comp with  hung on the Nikon wall at Focus on Imaging next to his arctic shots  :)Never been so proud ( I should add other than at the birth of my children but as my wife and kids do not look in here ignore that one  ;))

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.