• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 51
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 41
  • Total: 41
  • Baidu
7ds
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Poll - Yellow and/or Green

Started by DigiDiva, June 03, 2014, 07:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite Yellow and/or Green image

DigiDiva

Please vote for your favourite Yellow and/or Green Image
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Reinardina

Was a close one this! Thought Andy was going to get the trophy, but Jediboy pipped him at the post, or whatever the expression is.
Congratulations to you both.

And my poor, tarted up, travel shot did not even get a sympathy vote! And it is such a lovely leather bag, brand new and smelling of high quality car interiors. But of course, the scent does not really 'travel,' or you'd all been overhwelmed.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Hinfrance

Congrats Mr Cube.

And thanks for the votes for my lemon and lime.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Beaux Reflets

Congratulations Jediboy  :tup:

Many thanks to all who voted on my effort  :tup: :beer:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

DigiDiva

Well done Chris. A close almost photo finish. I wish I had entered my Puffin now, as there was a lot of green (in the uncropped version) and some yellow in the beak. I couldn't have fared worse than my countryside shot did  :-[

Awaiting next weeks theme.

Jediboy

Thanks for the votes and the kind words. It's much appreciated.
Was close this week so well done Andy.
Will get thinking about a new theme and will post later.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Andrew

Wow, this means I cast the winning vote. Now if only I could capture that, it would be my entry for 'happy'  :tup:

Congrats by the way - i liked other shots, but the Rubic's just made me smile, and reminded me how people used to peel the stickers off and swap them about when they couldn't achieve the solution.

1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

DigiDiva

I wanted to vote for Rubik however, I didn't feel it was predominantly either yellow or green.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.