• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 51
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 37
  • Total: 37
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Aperture 3 discounted

Started by happypaddler, January 09, 2011, 03:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

happypaddler

Not sure if anyone is in the market... I just did the latest mac OS update and found the new app store icon on my doc - seems to work like the app store in itunes for the iphone but its for software for the full apple mac computers. Anywho - I noticed they have discounted Aperture 3 down to £44 which I think is usually nearing £150. It looks to be a promotion whilst they are getting everyone to go and look at the app store - but if your in the market for it, at that price its defiantly worth it.

picsfor

yep, spotted and i see Jonathan had mentioned it on Flickr as well.

Just to confirm, have bought a copy for the missus as she's not a fan of LR - and from what i can see it is the full blown version at a very low price.

You do have to wonder where this sales model will end up!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.