• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 224
  • Total: 224
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

QOTD 8th Nov - Instagram

Started by spikeyjen, November 07, 2013, 09:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikeyjen

Do you use instagram? Have you used instagram?

Benefits and problems?

Myself - never used it!

Jediboy

Never use it. Was going to, but got to the sign up page and couldn't be bothered.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Alfonso_Frisk

Quote from: Jediboy on November 08, 2013, 07:43:31 AM
Never use it. Was going to, but got to the sign up page and couldn't be bothered.

+1
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Reinardina

Seen examples, but not having a smartphone, of no interest to me. (You do need one don't you, if you want to join this craze?)

Isn't it all part of living your whole life online, in stead of in reality?

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

SimonW

Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

donoreo

Yes.  I used to use it a lot more when I was working on my photo a day project.  Not as much now. 

jinky

hate it and though I signed in to it once and have it on  my phone have never used it - remind self- delete.
I really offended an old work colleague I didn`t mind offending my saying I was sick of the sight of the same instagram processing filters filling my facebook newsfeed. he said all I need to do was not follow Instagram / block it. I said all people needed to do was be less lazy and stop using it. ;)

donoreo

I forgot to mention, most of the time I do not use a filter. 

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.