• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 166
  • Total: 166
  • Bingbot
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Coffee Culture Poll

Started by jinky, February 05, 2019, 09:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favourite on brief?

I`d Rather Have Tea

6 (75%)
Corner cafe

2 (25%)
Godd Morning Vietnam

0 (0%)
Black Coffee

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: February 09, 2019, 09:55:57 AM

jinky

Poll is open. I had to do a screenshot of your entry from the entries thread Jediboy as I couldn`t see it in the comp entry folder.

Jediboy

Strange.
Thanks though Jinky.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

jinky

OK - Thanks for the votes and it looks like it`s down to me again. It`s going to be on the theme of the first thing I see when I go into the next room I enter so fairly random and i`ll set it in the next 10 minutes or so as a lot on this weekend. My vote went to H in this one - looks a lovely cafe.

Oldboy

Well done jinky.  :tup:

I've just put your name with a capital 'J' at the front and after posting, it was highlighted and when clicked took me an to Amazon site!!!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.