• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 27
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 28
  • Total: 28
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Chat Thread for " ABSTRACT " Monday 18th October to Sunday 24th October

Started by Just Dave, October 17, 2010, 06:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dave

This weeks theme is " ABSTRACT "  anything goes as long as its a " ABSTRACT "  picture

" ABSTRACT " Entries Thread Clicky linky

Good Luck

Hope Ive set it right as its my first time setting a challenge
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

skellum

Does it have to be black & white or have you left that bit on from my thread ?

Just Dave

Oooops sorry Ill change it as I copied it all over from the with it being my first time setting a challenge

irv_b

Quote from: Just Dave on October 18, 2010, 01:25:57 PM
Ooooooh does no one like this subject  :-\
It's a good subject Dave - things only tend to get commented on when they are a bit different or deemed awkward to shoot so, I'm sure there will be plenty of entries on this one
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Just Dave

Thanks Irv, LOL I can make it harder if you want, I expect to see well thought out, out of the ordinary, shots from intriguing angles, and strong compositions  :tup:

Sarasocke

It occured to me this afternoon, that I rarely go out with my camera just for the sake of it. Always busy for other people - shelter and so on. This has to change!

I shall have alook around me for this one and see if I can't find something to take a pic of :)

Maybe even in colour  :dance:
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Just Dave

LOL Carol Im sure youll find something interesting, Ive just looked in your gallery, and the first image I looked at, "Breakwater" the lower part (the shadows across the sand) of that image would have been a fab entry for Abstract,

Sarasocke

Unfortunately that pic's about two years old :)
And as it's a good four hours drive from here, I guess I'll not be going to reshoot it. I really do miss the coast here ....  :'(
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Just Dave

Quote from: Sarasocke on October 19, 2010, 11:52:50 AM
it's a good four hours drive from here, I guess I'll not be going to reshoot it. I really do miss the coast here ....  :'(

It would be a long way to go, better find something close to home then LOL

Just Dave

3 entries already, come on guys n gals youve only got until 12 tonight to take your shots  :tup:

Oldboy

Quote from: Just Dave on October 24, 2010, 07:53:54 AM
3 entries already, come on guys n gals youve only got until 12 tonight to get your entries in  :tup:

The picture has to be taken by midnight today, but have until midnight Monday to post.  ;D

Sarasocke

So, managed to get one in after too long a break.

Some super entries so far, I already have a favourite .....  :-X
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Just Dave

great to see lots of entries, PHEW thought hardly anyone was going to enter, Fab images, good luck everyone

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.