• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 70
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 87
  • Total: 87
photobox
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Another behind the scenes type thing ;)

Started by Jonathan, May 20, 2010, 11:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

Not a video this time, but I just posted behind the scenes images, set up shots and a description of how I achieved the results for a recent beauty shoot.  It's on my site now - http://peoplebyryan.com/fashion/behind-the-scenes-at-a-beauty-fashion-shoot-part-1

Part 2 tomorrow ;)
It's Guest's round

picsfor

Have popped over and left a comment.
Thank heavens you have the occasional reject  :tup: otherwise where would we get our tutorials from!

Jonathan

"Occasional reject" :D

I put 473 clicks on the 'blad that day.  Editor used 29 of them.  MUAs and models will probably use another 50 or so for their books (they will be choosing for different purposes - actually both Jessica and Rebecca wanted that shot) so there are plenty of rejects ;)
It's Guest's round

Jonathan

What's that you say Skippy?  Where's part 2 with the amazing "using a hilite to get a pure black background" bit?

It's right here....http://peoplebyryan.com/fashion/behind-the-scenes-at-a-beauty-fashion-shoot-2 :)
It's Guest's round

Eileen

picsfor

That's a statement that could acquire multiple connotations - but accurate in either sense!

ABERS

Be nice to see the magazines with your work in them Jonathan. Like prints it's much more enjoyable than just looking at the screen.

What do we look for in WHS, not on the top shelf are they! :o

Jonathan

More behind the scenes goodness.

Couple of BTS fashion videos shot entirely on a Nikon 5000.

No chat either ;) (That's because they were made by a PR firm for me and others not by my producer for me specifically)

http://peoplebyryan.com/for-photographers/behind-the-scenes-at-a-bridal-fashion-shoot
It's Guest's round

CML-1591

www.fstoppers.com ? Ever thought to send them the vid or a link?

Good stuff Jonathan.
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Jonathan

Thanks Craig - hadn't thought of that.  I have now ;)
It's Guest's round

CML-1591

Quote from: Jonathan on July 17, 2010, 07:58:41 AM
Thanks Craig - hadn't thought of that.  I have now ;)

They mentioned something about weddings in a recent post so maybe your last bridal one would suit...
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.