• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 185
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 189
  • Total: 189
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Windows 10 19H1 is heading your way.

Started by Mick, March 17, 2019, 12:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

I shall do that Mick, right after the next nag :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Alfonso_Frisk

Well since mine updatedI have lost bluetooth completely.
The troubleshooter says my system does not support it  ??
tried restarting it in services - no joy
its not showing in device manager so cant access drivers etc.
doing my nut in this.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Hinfrance

My 8 year old laptop updated with no issues. Still haven't been able to update my desktop PC. But it hasn't nagged me again since the last failure.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Mick

Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on September 05, 2019, 10:01:32 PM
Well since mine updatedI have lost bluetooth completely.
The troubleshooter says my system does not support it  ??
tried restarting it in services - no joy
its not showing in device manager so cant access drivers etc.
doing my nut in this.

Try installing a old driver for your Bluetooth see if that works.  They had issues with earlier updates killing Bluetooth if I remember.
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Alfonso_Frisk

Dont know whats going on but Bluetooth is now back. Strange goings on. Its even back in device but under that has 3 recordings of "LE generic attributes service"
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Mick

Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on September 07, 2019, 02:37:56 PM
Dont know whats going on but Bluetooth is now back. Strange goings on. Its even back in device but under that has 3 recordings of "LE generic attributes service"

As long as it's working, then leave it alone. lol..  Maybe the service just didn't start for some reason.  I used to have a similar issue with my battery monitor on my laptop, sometimes it was there, and sometimes not.  I still have the occasion problem with my volume control doing the same.

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

jinky

After another reminder with a threat of support going in November I let windows do it`s thing. Just checked back after a couple of hours or so and all seems Ok and I`m on 1903 seemingly with no issues - Phew!!!!  :D

Hinfrance

My 5th attempt to install 1903 failed a couple of days ago. I even went as far as to remove the firewire and USB bus cards from the motherboard, as well as disconnecting every other USB device apart from the keyboard. All my device drivers are up to date, I've done restorehealth etc, still no joy. I suspect that I am going to have to go so far as to download disk image from MS and install from scratch. Next attempt will involve disconnecting all but the C disk as there is some indication that SATA can cause issues too.

It's very frustrating - it installed on my wife's and daughter's laptops without them even noticing.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

jinky

Mine did the full update, I used if for most f the day then I come back and it has more updates which have taken another 5 minutes. this after no updates for months. Still all seems OK except for having to manually restart Avira.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.