• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 63
  • Total: 63
  • Bingbot
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

EF-S 17-55MM F2.8 IS USM LENS

Started by mondmagu, June 15, 2011, 07:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mondmagu

Hi guys,I was just wondering,does anyone own the Canon ef-s 17-55mm f2.8 IS USM lens? I am thinking of upgrading my 450d to a 60d and this lens.The reviews I have read are very encouraging although some reviewers complain of a dust problem.
The cost of the lens is very expensive for an ef-s lens,but I believe the optics are superb.
Any info would be appreciated. :-\

Des

The worst thing about planning the next purchase is you start to look at other options.Now I am thinking about the 17-40mm f4 L USM,which is cheaper than the 17-55mm but doesn't have the IS.  :-\
Oh.... what to do???

Des
Des
www.flickr.com/photos/mondmagu

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.