• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 243
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 244
  • Total: 244
photobox
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Poll for Out on a Walk

Started by jinky, October 12, 2016, 09:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favourite on brief entry?

It`a a Walk in the Park

1 (9.1%)
Forest Walk

7 (63.6%)
Sunset Walk on the Beach

1 (9.1%)
That Autumn Light

0 (0%)
Young Love

0 (0%)
Misty Morning Stroll
[
0 (0%)
Looking for Lunch

2 (18.2%)
Wearside Walk

0 (0%)
On the Beach

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2016, 09:00:45 AM

jinky

Sorry for the delay. Was up in Newcastle visiting my mum and even mobile date is hard to pick up in her house on a phone. Impossible to do set it there on Monday night! Then I forgot it was Tuesday! :-[

Oldboy

Simple

That is quite unexpected. Thank you all for the votes!!!
I will try and come up with a topic asap.

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Well done Simple. A runaway ,out for a walk winner!

David Blandford

Well done Simple, it got my vote  :tup:
still trying to paint with light!!

oggalily

Great work Simple.

If anyone is interested, mine was stitched together from about 15 photos using a technique called the Brenizer effect. The idea is to get a very shallow depth of field large format look.

Reinardina

Interesting. Never heard of the Brenizer effect. May investigate it further, when I have more time to spend on photography/editing. At the moment, I am totally out of it.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

Quote from: oggalily on October 16, 2016, 11:01:55 PM
Great work Simple.

If anyone is interested, mine was stitched together from about 15 photos using a technique called the Brenizer effect. The idea is to get a very shallow depth of field large format look.

It's an excellent picture Ogga, and I too will definitely check out this Brenizer thing.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

DigiDiva

Belated well done Simple. A lovely image and deserved win.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

jinky

Quote from: oggalily on October 16, 2016, 11:01:55 PM
Great work Simple.

I did wonder what lens you had used for that dof as I couldn`t see any exif details. Was the cleanest image in the set for me but didn`t really put across "out on a walk" to me or would have got my vote. I`ve been trying to do similar shots using software with selected blurring areas but got bored with it. Will have a look at this method. Thanks

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.