• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 59
  • Total: 59
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Been a while

Started by stevebedder, October 01, 2011, 04:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevebedder

Afternoon,

Thought I'd stop by and see how things are going over here, it's been a while. Looks like the site is doing really well Mick  :tup:

Dave gave me a prod on Twitter so thought I'd stop by - work has been hectic this past 18 months or so and has kept me from getting involved as much as I would have liked in discussions etc. Still taking pictures when I get time but unfortunatley not as often as I would have liked to.

Hope you are all well, I'll make sure I visit back on a (much) more regular basis from now on  ;D

Steve

Mick

Hey, Steve, nice to see you're OK and visiting again, I was worried something had happened to you.

Really good to see you.  :tup:

Site's not doing badly, cold be a bit busier, but we have a really friendly bunch on here, which is great.

Sending you a PM.   ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Oldboy

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.