• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 38
  • Total: 38
  • Google
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Ear worms!

Started by Graham, May 14, 2012, 08:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

Does anyone else suffer from ear worms?....You know, where you get a song stuck in your head and you just can't shift it!
Iv'e had this burrowing into my head all day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl3u93Wgt2A

And now so will you! :legit:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

ABERS

My dear old Ma in law's name was Nellie and I used to tease her by humming this song when she got a bit fraught.

Cathus

we have this game at work where someone will start whistling or singing a tune and then we see how many other people sing it throughout the day.

ABERS

This is another one that sticks with you. It's on some advert or other crrently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuxSl_4yLz4

Is this popular at work Cathus?

P.S I'm the one in the middle! :dance: :dance:

Reinardina

I dare not even listen to the tunes, for fear of being stuck with them.

I have a huge variety of 'favourites;' once heard, with me for the rest of the day. They vary from Boccherini's menuet, via the Marseillaise (learnt at school) to 'classics' like Irving Berlin's 'I've got my love to keep me warm.' The last one has been with me, on and off, since I set the weekly competition 'theme.'
On Sunday I went shooting in Winchester, and the cathedral grounds were full of love, immediately prompting my memory and hey presto! Song back in my head.

The annoying thing is, that I only hum or sing snippets, never the whole tune; it sometimes drives my husband mad.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Graham

Quote from: ABERS on May 15, 2012, 07:31:59 AM

Oh, you mean the camp one! Thanks for the link. Now Iv'e got that in my head. :knuppel2:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Beryl

A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Reinardina

Quote from: Graham on May 15, 2012, 05:09:55 PM
Quote from: ABERS on May 15, 2012, 07:31:59 AM

Oh, you mean the camp one! Thanks for the link. Now Iv'e got that in my head. :knuppel2:

That's exactly why I won't listen!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Cathus

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.