• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Recent Posts

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,407
  • Total Topics: 5,700
  • Online today: 36
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 25
  • Total: 25
bhphotovideo
JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...Photography and Seasons.Favourite Photography Tec...Photography Challenges.What's your favourite pho...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: jinky on October 04, 2019, 03:00:26 AM
Looks like a good buy Andy. Good luck with it and health  :tup:
Cheers Paul   :tup:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Jediboy

England beating NZ in the RWC semi finals, and playing total rugby made me feel very happy today.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Oldboy

Quote from: Jediboy on October 26, 2019, 12:37:41 PM
England beating NZ in the RWC semi finals, and playing total rugby made me feel very happy today.

:tup: :2funny: :2funny:

Oldboy

Just to let you know Autumn Watch is on BBC 2 at 20:00 tonight.  :tup:

anglefire

Technically yesterday, but my 1Dx3 arrived.  Turns out someone had bought one in Manchester and decided he/she couldn't go ahead at this time. So I benefited. Sorry for them obviously but I'm 😃

Of course I've not had time to really play with it - just taken 2 shots so far but feels very familiar externally. Not so internally- the number of menu items is mind blowing!

Hopefully I can get in the garden at the weekend and have a bit of a mess!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Oldboy

Quote from: anglefire on March 27, 2020, 06:39:51 AM
Not so internally- the number of menu items is mind blowing!

Hopefully I can get in the garden at the weekend and have a bit of a mess!

It's the sub menus that are a real pain. You make changes then can't find that menu again to change it back.  :doh:

Enjoy the new camera.  :tup:

StephenBatey

The car passed it's MOT but that's by the way. The really good news is that I was able to buy a pack of toilet rolls for the first time since the panic started.
Both income tax and lockdowns were introduced as temporary measures by the government.

Oldboy

Quote from: StephenBatey on March 31, 2020, 10:05:19 PM
The car passed it's MOT but that's by the way. The really good news is that I was able to buy a pack of toilet rolls for the first time since the panic started.

That must have been a relieve so you can go for a dump now!  ;)

StephenBatey

Be nice to go anywhere - even a dump  :)
Both income tax and lockdowns were introduced as temporary measures by the government.

Beaux Reflets

WMMFGT   Seeing one of my shots being showcased for the month of June ;  Affinity Photo on Facebook   :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityPhoto
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Oldboy

Well done Beaux Reflets. Cracking shot and well taken.  :tup:

jinky

Hinfrance

Congratulations Andy.

I have just put in a request to join as I use Affinity for nearly every edit.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.