• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 43
  • Total: 43
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Funny Sign, Friendly Folk From lancashire

Started by Just Dave, July 16, 2011, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dave

Hi

Funny Sign Welcome To Lancashire A Place Where Everyone Natters :lol::lol::lol:

When we saw it we just had to go back and get a shot

Can be found  at the junction of Cinderbarrow Lane, Yealand Redmayne, on the A6070 Clicky Linky Map

Funny Sign Welcome To Lancashire A Place Where Everyone Natters by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Graham

Well spotted :tup:
  Why not send it to a local paper?
                     Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

I wonder if they have Natterjack Toads there?  :2funny:

Well spotted.  :tup:

Just Dave

Thanks Graham, Im going to send to our local TV station  :tup:

Cheers OB  :2funny:
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Markulous

Whatever and ever. Amen
http://smg.photobucket.com/home/Markulous/index
Mark @ Photobucket

krennon

A council with a sense of humour superb well spotted  :tup:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Just Dave

Many thanks Keith and Mark,

Keith someone scratched off part of the M, but agree they probably know about it and just left it as it is :tup:

Ive sent it off to Fred Talbot of Granada Reports, he loved it, hes replied saying it could be a good location for a weather forecast, so if your in Granada region watch out for it  :tup:

Just Dave

Yeah my pic and or the location are on Granada TV news  tonight just had a message off Fred the weatherman

picsfor

Is he still doing the weather? I remember him falling in to the water when he used to do the weather on a floating map in the Liverpool Docks...

greypoint

Perhaps they would'nt be as keen to do a local report from the outskirts of our town. Someone went round removing the middle letters with a splash of paint. The result was cars entering the town passed signs saying  Well   rough  ::)

Just Dave

Quote from: picsfor on July 29, 2011, 09:17:46 AM
Is he still doing the weather? I remember him falling in to the water when he used to do the weather on a floating map in the Liverpool Docks...

:2funny: I remember him falling in the water and when a streaker got onto the map  :2funny: No he does use that map any more. Granada Reports studio is in Manchester now

Quote from: greypoint on July 29, 2011, 02:14:30 PM
Perhaps they would'nt be as keen to do a local report from the outskirts of our town. Someone went round removing the middle letters with a splash of paint. The result was cars entering the town passed signs saying  Well   rough  ::)

:2funny: nice one

Let me guess he town Wellingborough thats all I can think of

Markulous

Quote from: Just Dave on August 01, 2011, 06:12:33 AM
:2funny: I remember him falling in the water and when a streaker got onto the map  :2funny: No he does use that map any more. Granada Reports studio is in Manchester now

It was when 'This Morning' came from Albert Dock - I gather the Dock is not that great any more (not been since we were at the studio there)
Whatever and ever. Amen
Mark @ Photobucket

Just Dave

Mark your link in your sig doesnt work bud

Markulous

Sabotage!  >:(

Just kidding! More likely my incompetance!  ::) Hopefully, works now

Edit: No, doesn't. Will try a few things. Cheers!
Whatever and ever. Amen
Mark @ Photobucket

Just Dave

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.