• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 61
  • Total: 61
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

POLL for LEAVES

Started by Hinfrance, October 13, 2015, 09:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite LEAVES picture

Cactus Leaves:

0 (0%)
Colours of Autumn:

7 (63.6%)
Backlit Autumn Colours:

3 (27.3%)
A Touch of Autumn:

1 (9.1%)
Ivy Crown:

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 17, 2015, 09:21:49 AM

Hinfrance

Please vote for your favourite LEAVES picture  :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Reinardina

You've done it OB. Congratulations.

I was torn between your entry and Jeff's, and in the end my vote went to your shot.

I've come third, not bad at all! (Thank you voter.)

jinky

Yes lovely shot oldboy. I was out looking for something similar using my wide angle lens but did not find anywhere  with a such a clump of changing leaf colour. seems a little early here - and we`re north. Great lines and colours shot from the ideal angle and got my vote.

kerbside

Thanks for the votes and yes it was me Reinardina although i liked your second interpretation of this picture better on the other forum.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Hinfrance

Congrats OB - got my vote this week although it was a toss up between yours and Re's.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

Quote from: kerbside on October 17, 2015, 10:49:11 AM
Thanks for the votes and yes it was me Reinardina although i liked your second interpretation of this picture better on the other forum.

Thanks Jeff. I couldn't enter the tarted up version, as the textures were not taken in the competition period.

Oldboy

SimonW

A beautiful shot OB, well done indeed. It got my vote, though I did like Reinardina's offering too.
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.