• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 26
  • Total: 26
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

TIME OUT. Chat thread weekly comp.

Started by Jediboy, July 18, 2020, 09:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jediboy

Life is busy and taking time out to relax, have fun and self indulge is good for you.
So anything that you chose to do when taking some time out.

This is the CHAT thread.

Interpret and edit how you wish, no holds barred on the PP.

Pictures to be taken preferably between now and Sunday 26th July 2020, or if you do not have time something from your archives that fits the brief.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59 Monday 27th July 2020.
Poll will be up Tuesday 28th July 2020.

Winner to be announced Saturday 1st August 2020.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to;

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Jediboy

I'm afraid I won't be entering this week's competition. We are away on holiday and only have my phone so can't upload photos.

I won't be able to do the poll either so is anyone able to do this for me.

Sorry to be a pain.

Chris

Hinfrance

I'll do the poll for you, fear not.

Meanwhile, here is my entry. Normally, of course, it would be something to do with guitars or music, but I reckon I've done enough of those for a while. So here is the Ugears model racer I just finished:

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

I decided not to bore you with grandchildren shots who fill up a lot of my spare time. Instead one of my hobbies which has been much curtailed of late with stupid rules by an over cautious British Crown Green Bowling Association. Until a few days ago they allowed no more than 6 people within the confines of an outdoor space measuring something in the region of 60 meters by 60 meters! Thankfully relaxed a bit now and we are having a pairs tournament with limited entries on Sunday weather permitting. That said the council are only cutting the green once a week and leaving it higher than competition rules as all leagues are now cancelled for the season.

Jediboy

Quote from: Hinfrance on July 26, 2020, 10:06:29 AM
I'll do the poll for you, fear not.

Meanwhile, here is my entry. Normally, of course, it would be something to do with guitars or music, but I reckon I've done enough of those for a while. So here is the Ugears model racer I just finished:

Thanks H, appreciate it.

Chris

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.