• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 82
  • Total: 82
  • Google (2)
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Another from Sunday morning in Muskoka

Started by donoreo, May 16, 2012, 08:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donoreo

Reinardina

You really want to rub it in, don't you?

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

donoreo

Quote from: Reinardina on May 16, 2012, 08:47:04 PM
What?  The water is too cold to swim, is that better?   8)

Reinardina

Quote from: donoreo on May 16, 2012, 08:50:20 PM
Quote from: Reinardina on May 16, 2012, 08:47:04 PM
What?  The water is too cold to swim, is that better?   8)

It looks great and the sky is blue; the water will warm up later in the season, I hope.
We are back in the cold and rain. I haven't been out of my winter woollies for weeks (different ones, I do change regularly!), and it is becoming difficult to know what to wear. If the sun does come out, it can get quite warm, but wind and rain force you to wear half your wardrobe. Especially as I don't drive, and am therefore exposed to the elements all the time.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

donoreo

It was very nice on the weekend.   I had a special assistant with me for that photo.  She was technically wearing her nightgown (the girls both love them) and fleece pants and a poncho on.   She said she was warm enough. 

The water was so calm when we were down there.  No wind at all. 

Oldboy

Cracking shot and love the reflections.  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.