• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 56
  • Total: 56
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Morning...

Started by stevebedder, January 31, 2009, 11:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevebedder

Hi All,

I've just joined the site as a result of the DCM weekeend competition being on here - I didn't know the site existed until someone mentioned it on DCM.

Looks a good forum and will be sticking it in my favourites.

I'm a keen amateur snapper with the following kit:

Canon EOS 10D,
Canon 28-80mm,
Canon 75-300mm,
Tamron 17-35mm,
set of 3 Kenkoo extension tubes,
Benbo Trekker mk3 Tripod
Plus other bits and bobs including filters, remote switch etc

I love taking close up and macro shots but after a period last year of taking loads of them have tried to widen my repertoire to try and improve my shots.

Most of my shots are up on Flickr if you fancy a peek....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevebedder/

When not out taking pictures I work for a large software company based in San Rafael nr San Francisco. Although I work from home near Manchester, UK  ;D

Look forward to chating and seeing your pics.

Cheers

Steve

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.