• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 166
  • Total: 166
  • Google
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Think Tank Airport Commuter

Started by anglefire, December 21, 2023, 06:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglefire

Had to buy a new camera bag - one that would comply with the hand luggage requirements of airplanes because we are off to Canada next year (Get it early!)

Had a look at a couple that complied, two Thinktanks and a Lowepro - and liked the larger of the two Thinktank bags - the larger one because it actually fitted my gear in it easier! The Lowepro one was a bit Meeh. Lots of external elasticated straps - but couldn't work out why really!

Seems very sturdy and takes all my kit - and a 15" laptop and a tablet. That I reckon would make it a bit heavy though. Usual dividers which you expect - but not too many - half of the ones that came with the Lowepro would never get used - silly number frankly.

Like it so far - seems very well made and comfortable to carry.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Mick

Mark, I've not noticed those Think Tank bags before, they look pretty sturdy and neat. Just found some on amazon https://amzn.to/4apc5r3

Canada sound great, hope it lives up to your expectations, enjoy your time over there.  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

anglefire

Apparently the guy that setup Thinktank used to work for Lowepro. They are a fair bit more expensive to be fair - but do seem better made. Canada is not until June - as I say was an early purchase  :uglystupid2:
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.