• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 65
  • Total: 65
7ds
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Microfibre cloths

Started by Mick, April 18, 2011, 09:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Anyone looking for some big (ish) Microfibre cloths.  I was perusing Tescos the other day and picked up a pack of Simoniz microfibre cloths, each one about half the size of a tea towel.  Ideal for wiping down your lenses and camera body etc.  Three in a pack for £2.00  which seems like a bargain.

I've got one in my camera bag, one in the car, and one in the kitchen draw for dusting the telly etc.  They work really well.  :tup:

Just thought I'd mention it.
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Graham

Seconded.
                       I got a few packs last year and they'er still going strong. Great for sweaty gig work, I carry a blue one for the camera/lens and a pink one for me (easy now! :knuppel2:).
                       And they seem to get better the more you wash them.
                             Every little helps.  Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Sounds a bit cheaper than Jessops, which is more for less as their cloth is less than half the size of a hankie.  :doh:

Skhilled

Thanks for the tip. I'll be needing some of those. ;)
Nikon D3000
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6.G VR
Nikkor 70-210mm f4-f5.6 AF Macro Zoom
AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6.G ED VR

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.