• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 79
  • Total: 79
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Chat for weekly comp Nov 2nd ---- Nov 8th WOOD

Started by jimthetrain, November 01, 2009, 04:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimthetrain

The subject for this weeks competition is .....

WOOD

Your picture should try and make something made of wood look a little more interesting 

Rules:

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 02nd to Sunday 08th November.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 09th November.
Poll will be up Tuesday 10th November until 23.59pm Friday 13th November.
Winner to be announced Saturday 14th (winner should post the new topic no later than 23.59 Sunday 15th November).

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
create an entries thread
create a chat thread
create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie sunday xx to Monday xx

pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night

Poll to be created Tuesday to run till Friday, winner declared Saturday

Editing limits to be specified by the person choosing the competition subject, if nothing is mentioned then there is no limit to editing allowed.

Montage images should only contain images taken within specified dates

Please don't vote for your own entry

Everyone is welcome and comments and critique on the entries are also welcome

Posting your entries, and settiing up the poll.  Instructions are here: http://cameracraniums.com/forum/index.php?topic=382.0
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

picsfor

i meant to congratulate you on your win for last week.
Not bad for some one who was not he would have time!
Any way, great picture and well done.

jimthetrain

Quote from: picsfor on November 01, 2009, 05:08:06 PM
i meant to congratulate you on your win for last week.
Not bad for some one who was not he would have time!
Any way, great picture and well done.

I think you'll find it was the lines picture I wouldn't have time for, that's why I took it at the beginning of the week. ;)
Cheers anyway. :tup:
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

jinky

I`m in. Been trying to get the shed door open after some pill***lost the key and saw this knot and textures around it. Gave up trying to get the lock picked and got my camera instead. Shame all the tools are in that shed and I just cannot get in to clear up the garden - gutted ;)

Sarasocke

Got my entry in. I thought of our neigbour as soon as I read the subect - I've just been waiting for it to stop raining. Finally managed this morning when we only had a fine drizzle.

Our neighbour is really brilliant. He must be getting on - mid seventies I would say - and he really keeps busy. He's made his own boat now equipped with outboard and everything and lots of animal sculptures - the boar (my entry), deer, owls etc.
I took a picture of his workshop as I was really fascinated. I converted one shot to b/w and have posted both in the gallery. Any comments would be very welcome, as I don't have much experience (none :) )
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

picsfor

well i've voted, but i struggled to pick one because all this weeks entries are so 'wooden'  ;D

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.