• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 26
  • Total: 26
  • Baidu (2)
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Poll for Spiritual

Started by greypoint, November 24, 2009, 01:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote!

Kirkstall Abbey - Jinky    

9 (42.9%)
Spiritual light - Irv_b

3 (14.3%)
Anglican Cathedral.Liverpool - Alan1572

5 (23.8%)
Nuthatch - Oldboy

3 (14.3%)
Angel -Greypoint

1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

greypoint

alan1572

some nice shots.
Greypoint gets my vote.
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Oldboy

Just voted for irv_b's as I regard it as a clever play on words, seeing the light.  :tup:

Some great shots this week but a shame there wasn't more entries.  :o

irv_b

Jinky got my vote - loved it from the first time I saw it!
Thanks OB for the vote and to the others who voted for mine  :tup: Looks like its going to be a tight one this week
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

alan1572

so close yet....
well done jinky, great shot. :tup:
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

jinky

Cheers Alan / Irv  and other voters. I guess I`ve won this one. Sorry to ask but do I need to think of a subjecvt and post it with an entries / chat thread running from 30th Nove to 6th December?
Not doen enough comps on here to know and certainly not won one. If someone could let me know what is expected I`d be grateful and try and do something tonight.

jimthetrain

Congrats jinky. Got my vote. Just create an entry thread and a chat thread with the subject in the title and copy and paste the rules in the threads. These can be found in the old threads, just alter the dates. 30th nov to 06th dec.
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Oldboy

Well done jinky a worthy winner.  :tup:

Thanks to those who voted for my shot.  ;D

picsfor

i must be honest and say any of those entries would have been a worthy winner, but well done Jinky

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.