• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 179
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 157
  • Total: 157
7ds
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

SB900.

It's like an SB800 with faster recycling and an easier interface.  Oh and it doesn't work.  At least mine doesn't.

800s have been chucked in bags, soaked through, abused and generally kicked around for 3 years or more.  They work great.  The SB900 has been (comparatively) babied its entire (short) life.  Now manual doesn't work.  What, do I look like somebody who uses TTL?  Grrrrrrrrrr.
It's Guest's round

spinner

Loosing 8 hrs. of my life to a CPR/First Aid recert. Instructed by a retired Fire Capt. who told jokes all day, I know they were jokes because the punchline was always " just joking ha ha". They weren't funny, neither was he. I've done this course so many times I could probably teach it, why can't we just do the tests and be done?
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

CML-1591

Quote from: spinner on September 04, 2009, 01:47:52 AM
Loosing 8 hrs. of my life to a CPR/First Aid recert. Instructed by a retired Fire Capt. who told jokes all day, I know they were jokes because the punchline was always " just joking ha ha". They weren't funny, neither was he. I've done this course so many times I could probably teach it, why can't we just do the tests and be done?

I know yah, we seem to be doing the same course at my SJA over and over, tests at the end of the month though, i even think my Young lifesaver and Lifesaver plus are still valid and do the odd test once a year or few months, meh.
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Sarasocke

After finally dropping my mobile once too often, I bought a new one. Obviously a different brand (no idea why ...), from Motorola to Nokia. I now find that half of the functions onmy old phone are not avaible, like different ring tones for different people (I always knew when hubby rang ;) ). My old downloaded ring tones have disappeared - e.g. who let the dogs out ( :D).

The new phone had no USB cable, my PC no bluetooth, so another 20 euros for a blutooth USB for the computer. PC and phone are connected, no I have absolutely no idea how I get my music on to the phone. I have the music in the Windows Media Player and it seems to want to stay there.

Same applies to my photos, I don't want the background supplied ny Nokia, but a pic of my dog.

I am now just short of flinging the Nokia through the window.  >:(
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

CML-1591

Quote from: Sarasocke on September 04, 2009, 01:51:04 PM
After finally dropping my mobile once too often, I bought a new one. Obviously a different brand (no idea why ...), from Motorola to Nokia. I now find that half of the functions onmy old phone are not avaible, like different ring tones for different people (I always knew when hubby rang ;) ). My old downloaded ring tones have disappeared - e.g. who let the dogs out ( :D).

The new phone had no USB cable, my PC no bluetooth, so another 20 euros for a blutooth USB for the computer. PC and phone are connected, no I have absolutely no idea how I get my music on to the phone. I have the music in the Windows Media Player and it seems to want to stay there.

Same applies to my photos, I don't want the background supplied ny Nokia, but a pic of my dog.

whats the number of the Nokia ?

no card slot then?
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

spinner

Quote from: Sarasocke on September 04, 2009, 01:51:04 PM

Does nobody except me want a phone that just goes "bring bring bring"? :o
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Sarasocke

The Nokia's 2760.
Card slot ?

It's already quite a simple phone when you look at the IPod thingies.
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

bones615

Things I should have noticed when i was taking a picture.

Is that dust on my sensor or a bloody big black bin!

greypoint

If it's dust you're in big trouble :2funny: :2funny:

bones615

I think i am beyond the help of specsavers. 0 out of 10 for observation.

irv_b

Quote from: bones615 on September 04, 2009, 07:13:21 PM
Things I should have noticed when i was taking a picture.

Is that dust on my sensor or a bloody big black bin!
That was should be in the "what made Irvin giggle like a schoolgirl" thread  ;D  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

hevans

Quote from: greypoint on September 04, 2009, 08:10:48 PM
If it's dust you're in big trouble :2funny: :2funny:

It's a dust bin...where else are you going to keep the sensor dust?

Nemesis

The beach is certainly packed at Southwold  ::)

greypoint

My 70-300 is with Nikon for repair - went out with 400mm Tokina - Alice pointer put up a male pheasant - blue sky, sun behind me, pheasant heading in my direction,perfect flight shot in the offing......too $&*%! close to focus on! :( :'(

Simple

Language Sue ;D  ;D
Photography is a lot like fishing, the best ones always get away! :doh:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.