• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 74
  • Total: 74
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Some quite impressive photos

Started by michaelb104, March 04, 2012, 11:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

Some cracking shots there but also some that aren't as good.  :tup:

Hinfrance

I thought they were all pretty splendid, except for the last one which seemed a bit lame to me.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Cathus

wow, how scary does that great white shark look?

Hinfrance

What, that little thing? Not as scary as trees full of spiders.

Wait a minute, yep, really scary - it's huge. And it looks like it might have previously been involved in a few arguments.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Graham

Love the Beluga whales. (Used to do something like that when I was a kid. :-[)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

mondmagu

Spider tree!!!!! Wouldn't live there for all the money in China(more money now than tea!!!).Spiders are just creepy. :knuppel2:

Des
Des
www.flickr.com/photos/mondmagu

ABERS

Interesting set. Like No. 18, the grandad.

But why do people have this compulsion to list what equipment they used and how it was set up? We occasionally have talks at the camera club where some boring fart will conclude each picture with, " This picture was taken on a Nicanon, with a 100/3000 zoom lens set at F5.6 at 250th of a second at 400 ISO". Who gives a toss, then he/she wonders why the audience seems to have shrunk considerably when he/she resumes after the tea break! :uglystupid2:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.