• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 78
  • Total: 78
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Something Special CHAT thread 16th - 22nd April

Started by jinky, April 15, 2012, 01:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

So this weeks theme is anything special you`ve done over the week and your best image that captures it. Wide open theme for all to give it a go!
Could someone please do the poll when due as I will be away with no computer access so far as I know .

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 16th Apr 2012 to 23:59 Sunday 22nd Apr 2012 .
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 23rd  Apr 2012.
Poll will be up Tuesday 24th Feb 2012.
Winner to be announced Saturday 14th Apr 2012.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
Post a topic on the Sunday following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

Photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie Monday xx to Sunday xx

jinky

Just to flag it up again I am off to Spain for 10 days tomorrow.Done a trade of a shoot for a stay in a lovely villa in Los Alcazares near Murcia . Won`t be around to enter or be able to do the poll for this comp. Could one of you kind souls do it when the time comes to keep thing moving and I will owe you one  ;)

irv_b

My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Reinardina

Finally got round to photographing a derelict shed, on a bit of land adjacent to 'my' country park.

I had meant to do it, ever since I saw it first, a couple of years ago, but have now finally done it.

I suppose it must have 'matured' a fair bit in the meantime, so it probably looks even more appealing.

Changed it to monochrome to give it that extra edge.

This is it:

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Delamanda

I had the luxury of having a day wandering around London - although I do this most days, this was special because I had the whole day at my disposal rather than an hour or two squeezed in amongst other things (usually work related) and so was able to meet a chum for lunch and saunter the streets snapping nothing in particular.  Sheer joy! 

irv_b

I thought that these guys would be appropiate for the theme although they wouldn't claim to be something special I don't think that I could spin those wheels for 385yards much less an additional 26miles
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

michaelb104

No entry from me, I just ran out of time this weekend  :(

I had the perfect thing as well, I'd been and bought my mum some flowers!!
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Oldboy

Quote from: michaelb104 on April 23, 2012, 10:41:42 AM

Feeling guilty were we?  ::) :dance:

Reinardina

Quote from: Oldboy on April 23, 2012, 06:58:34 PM

His mum OB, not his wife.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

michaelb104

Quote from: Oldboy on April 23, 2012, 06:58:34 PM

No OB, it is birthday time  :)
Mike

michaelb104

Quote from: jinky on April 15, 2012, 01:21:49 PM
Just to flag it up again I am off to Spain for 10 days tomorrow.Done a trade of a shoot for a stay in a lovely villa in Los Alcazares near Murcia . Won`t be around to enter or be able to do the poll for this comp. Could one of you kind souls do it when the time comes to keep thing moving and I will owe you one  ;)

I'll pick up the poll now!!
Mike

jinky

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.