• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 151
  • Total: 151
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

DMT update

Started by Hybridphotog, October 10, 2009, 10:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hybridphotog

Hi.

Just a quick update to let you all know about DMT's current condition. After her going back to the local hospital this afternoon, she was rushed to the nearest city hospital, where she was diagnosed with having a blood clot on her lung(s?). From what I was told, she was unconscious, and was needing an oxygen mask to breathe.

As I'd got back from work, this was a shock to me, and have spent most of the night in varying states of worry... curse my "glass is half-empty" outlook on life.

I've just heard that DMT's now been diagnosed as having pneumonia, and has since been awake. So, hopefully, tomorrow I'll get a lift to the hospital.

I guess another bunch of flowers, box of chocolates, and "Get well soon" card is in order.

Alfonso_Frisk

Pass on our regards and wishes for a speedy recovery Dave.
RR
Alf
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Oldboy

Hope everything goes alright and she improves by tomorrow.

oRGie

aww, poor thing, please pass on my regards and best wishes for a speedy recovery..   Dont worry Dave, sounds like she's in good hands ;)

greypoint

jinky

Here`s hoping for a speedy recovery poor thing!

Hinfrance

This is not the news we wanted to hear.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

ABERS

Here's to a speedy recovery. Wish her all the best please. :tup:

wendoureecat

Hope all is well and she is on the mend and enjoying her flowers and chocolates that I am sure Dave is bringing her.

Simple

Hope she feels a lot better this morning. I wish her a speedy recovery.
Make sure you get enough rest as well Dave, having a partner in hospital takes a toll on everybody.

top totty

Hope Sandra is feeling much better today and wish her a speedy recovery.

Nemesis

Best wishes Sandra, get well soon

minky_monkey

Best Wishes from me too.  Hope sandra`s on the mend soon.

picsfor

best wishes and hope we get some good news soon.

Mick

I can only echo the comments above.  Hope Sandra gets well soon. 
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.