• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 43
  • Total: 43
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

DMT update

Started by Hybridphotog, October 10, 2009, 10:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hevans

Blimey, Hope DMT's improved since!

Dave, I've been in your position (2x ceasarians, 1xGall Bladder, 3x cancer), so just keep a positive outlook. Even if it's hard to be positive, you have to be, particularly around Sandra.

Oh, and don't forget to do the washing up!  ;)

I hope you get good news soon.

Hugh

Zenmer

Give her my get well soon wishes and a big hug, and keep us updated
Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe

Hybridphotog

Quote from: hevans on October 11, 2009, 07:05:19 PM
Blimey, Hope DMT's improved since!
She has. She phoned me up this morning, for a "Good morning" chat, and seemed quite awake at the time... much better than the last time I'd spoken to her, which she was coughing and struggling to say things.
Dave, I've been in your position (2x ceasarians, 1xGall Bladder, 3x cancer), so just keep a positive outlook. Even if it's hard to be positive, you have to be, particularly around Sandra.
Noted... thanks for that.
Oh, and don't forget to do the washing up!  ;)
Yep, I know how to load and unload the dishwasher. Not to mention, how to put away the cleaned pots and pans. ;)

Update part 2:
I've been visiting DMT tonight. She's woozy, due to the medicine dispensed by the nebuliser that has to be worn every 4 hours. She also gets tired incredibly quickly, which is understandable. But she's looking a lot better than what I'd imagined.

I have a tense few days coming up, due to a work-related shop refit in Brighton. Here's hoping that DMT's back home when I return home on Wednesday.

John Doyle2

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Jonathan

Glad to hear she's on the mend.  Put these guys in your favourites.  Guaranteed to speed recovery :)
It's Guest's round

picsfor

Good to hear some positive news - nothing better to start a week than some good news.

DaveB

Just heard the news, Hope Sandra gets well soon and glad to hear she's on the mend. Take care of yourself too Dave and try not get too stressed out. She'll need you in tip top shape when she gets back home. :tup:

Al Birmingham

I just found this too, had some quality chats and debates with Sandra on Ping sometime ago. Please give her my best and tell her I'm looking forward to seeing her online again soon.
Al Birmingham

Sarasocke

Not been online for a week or so - Dave, all my very best wishes for Sandra. I hope she continues to get well quickly.
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

krennon

Yep Echoing all the above Dave, I hope she gets well soon had some good "chats" with her on DC back in the day.....maybe we'll all get to meet up in the spring for a shoot...but best wishes for a speedy recovery... :tup:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Hybridphotog

Hi again.

Just got back from three long and gruelling days doing a shop refit in Brighton. Good news continues... DMT's well on the road to recovery. She's still got a sore tummy, understandably, but it seems that accursed pneumonia has finally gone... or the worst is over, to say the least. DMT's hoping to return home tomorrow. :D

Now, three days of 7.30am starts and 10-11pm finishes, with nothing but hard slog in-between takes its toll on lethargic souls like myself, so I'm going to do nothing now until sometime tomorrow.

ZZZZZzzzzzz...

Oldboy

Great news and hope things just get better.  :tup:

ABERS

Wonderful news Dave, about DMT of course. :) Commiserations about the long work hours though. :(

Alfonso_Frisk

Good news about Sandra Dave.
Plus good news your still grafting and shagged out. ( for your own sanity at least)
RR
Alf
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Graham

All the best to the both of you!
     It's good to be kept busy you know.
                         Graham. :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.