• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 69
  • Total: 69
millets
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donoreo

Not being able to do math that early in the morning.  Only $90,000.  I did not even get the first number correct. 

jinky

Quote from: donoreo on June 24, 2014, 02:04:02 PM
Not being able to do math that early in the morning.  Only $90,000.  I did not even get the first number correct.

Whatever you do - don`t do any early morning bids in writing!  ;)

donoreo

Quote from: jinky on June 24, 2014, 02:29:21 PM
Quote from: donoreo on June 24, 2014, 02:04:02 PM

Whatever you do - don`t do any early morning bids in writing!  ;)
My wife does math.  I am here for my charm and good looks  :tup:

Graham

[/quote]My wife does math.  I am here for my charm and good looks  :tup:
[/quote]

I perform a similar function. Which leads me to wonder how we've survived this long!  :2funny:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Karen

One day Ive got time on my hands and the weathers grim as usual  :knuppel2:

Beryl

The rain. I has only just stopped and now the sun is out   :(
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Andrew

Discovered that I'm still not fit to ride a bike after my mammoth weekend session in which I undertook a 37 mile ride to test out a new route, followed by a 65 mile ride for charity.

The charity one really hurt because it was on a sun drenched Sunday with a nice breeze off the Suffolk Coast. Despite factor 50 I still ended up looking like a tomato.
Oh, and I managed to fall off whilst breaking on one of those little country lanes littered with sand and muck only normally used by tractors.

Just to add insult to injury, the people taking pics of the event failed to get a single decent shot of me. Maybe they only had a 24mm lens. I told them to bring the fisheye to fit me all in!
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

Andrew

On a more photographic note - have finally managed to master a Wordpress theme I'm trying to use to develop a blog/ web site (never sure where the boundary is any more), only to realise I have not enough newer stuff to use.

So all that stuff I've put away in the 'not so keen on any more' folder has got to come out so I can add enough content to get the theme working properly. Same goes with posts - need to be getting several more posts 'invented'.

I need an administrator to free me up to take some pictures!
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

Beryl

The weather. It kept turning on and off ............No wildlife photography.............That anoied me today
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Jediboy

May the Force be with you.

Chris

spinner

Adobe's Elements Organizer. Why can't it be as easy to navigate as Bridge? It's a clunky piece of crap.
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Hinfrance

Quote from: Jediboy on June 28, 2014, 07:40:12 PM
My car is dead!  >:(
Sorry to hear that. I hope it can be resurrected.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

kerbside

American car show today and new topic although already posted does not start until tomorrow, bummer :knuppel2:

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Jediboy

Quote from: Hinfrance on June 29, 2014, 06:01:45 PM
Quote from: Jediboy on June 28, 2014, 07:40:12 PM
My car is dead!  >:(
Sorry to hear that. I hope it can be resurrected.

Thanks.
I'll find out the full extent tomorrow but it doesn't look good. Its an'07 car so wasn't expecting anything potentially terminal just yet. :(
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Oldboy

Quote from: kerbside on June 29, 2014, 06:48:22 PM
American car show today and new topic although already posted does not start until tomorrow, bummer :knuppel2:

That's why I picked that subject!  :D

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.