• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 84
  • Total: 84
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

CHAT Walls 29th - 6th October 2019

Started by jinky, September 28, 2019, 09:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

WALLS - CHAT thread
I`m staring at the wall trying to think of a theme for the next comp so I`m thinking....Why not Walls? Any interpretation you like and any editing you wish.

Pictures to be taken between 29th September and 6th October 2019
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59 Monday 7th October 2019.
Poll will be up Tuesday 8th October 2019.

Winner to be announced Saturday 12th October 2019
The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

jinky

I may well not have internet access to put in an entry for this one and certainly won`t be able to set the poll if anyone can please step in. I just cannot afford cruise rates for a useless internet connection and am not sure where i`ll get free wifi on my travels.

Jediboy

I will happily set up the poll but won't be until very late in the day. A long day planned for Tuesday.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

jinky

Thanks jediboy. Need more help. Tried all ways to find a way of linking my castle walls entry to entry thread on my phone and failing abysmally. Likely to be off line now as I move to Venice and our cruise ship so if anyone can do it gor me appreciated. It's a silhouette of Simione Castle walls with the sun shining through an open turret behind.

Hinfrance

Done. Hope you are enjoying your cruise.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Jediboy

Yesterday afternoon I went for a walk around the village with the kids while they rode their bikes. I took the camera with me to photograph some walls for this weeks comp. My 9 year son said to me, 'Dad, people will think you're a weirdo taking pictures of walls.'
Thanks son!  :-[

Chris

Oldboy

Quote from: Jediboy on October 06, 2019, 01:21:41 PM
Yesterday afternoon I went for a walk around the village with the kids while they rode their bikes. I took the camera with me to photograph some walls for this weeks comp. My 9 year son said to me, 'Dad, people will think you're a weirdo taking pictures of walls.'
Thanks son!  :-[

He's right isn't he?  :P

Jediboy

I didn't really have any defence. But that's fine with me.

Chris

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.