• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 67
  • Total: 67
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Happy Christmas

Started by Mick, December 25, 2012, 09:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

A very merry Christmas and a happy new year to all the members of cameracraniums.com   :beer:

Hope you all have a great day.  :stup:

Rgrds

Mick
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Hinfrance

Cheers Mick, same to you and yours.

Now back to the real work of conspicuous overconsumption - well,  food and drink anyway ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Simple

Alfonso_Frisk

Merry Christmas all. Enjoy it to excess.   :tup: :beer: :beer:
We have a busy week here ahead of us. Grandchild due any time, son (the father) due back from middle east 28th and daughter due home around the 30th from Lincolnshire.
Other grandson coming here boxing bay. Yay, will be having a few small beers over the next 2 weeks me thinks.

RR
Alf
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Reinardina

Mick, from me too all the best for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

And to all members of CC of course!

Typing this from my spanking new laptop. Windows 8 takes a bit of getting used to! I read some adverse comments on the site from people who hated it. Hope it won't be too bad, and that I'll get used to it soon.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Beaux Reflets

Cheers Mick and to you and yours  :)

Thank you and all who make CC feel like home  :tup: :beer:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Oldboy

Thanks for another year Mick and best wishes to all on CC.  :tup:

Not this year yet.  :'(

irv_b

Happy Christmas one and all with a special toast to Mick to keeping the site rocking on :beer: Hopefully santa slid down your chimney and brought your hearts desires! See ya in 2013 :tup:

My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

donoreo

Merry Christmas to everyone!  Things were crazy here earlier, now two little girls are playing. 

michaelb104

Merry Christmas all,  I hope you have all had a good day  :)
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Matthew

Merry Christmas everyone. Today I was spoilt rotten by my loved ones. My second passion in life apart from the camera is cookery. Pasta press, copper bottomed sauté pans, professional cook books, various top notch utensils and a balti warmer with dishes were among my spoils. I've had the perfect day with my wife and I cooked the Christmas dinner, full works including my homemade Yorkies.......There's only one place I am happier than behind the lens and thats in the kitchen  :tup:
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Sarasocke

A bit late to wish you all a good Christmas, but I hope you have a good "slide" (as they say here in Germany) into the New Year!
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Oldboy

Quote from: Sarasocke on December 30, 2012, 08:23:27 AM
A bit late to wish you all a good Christmas, but I hope you have a good "slide" (as they say here in Germany) into the New Year!

More like a paddle here!  :doh:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.