• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 84
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 81
  • Total: 81
millets
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

I know I shouldn`t laugh Alan but ... ;D

anglefire

Again, yesterday really, but had a 1/2 day offroad driving experience in Cheshire (For free too!) - drove a brand new Disco 4 around their off road course - brilliant fun and just shows how good the Disco is with standard road tyres. It would go most places that people who own one would be prepared to take one!

And any one who says Cheshire is flat, would be mistaken!

----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

jinky

WMMFGT?
Managing to sell the Olympus pen EP2 kindly given to me by the makers and Photoradar recently for one of my shots. Sold it on AV Forums and exchanged  in a motorway service station as I had no profile on there never having sold. Amazed at how much these things witht EVF actually cost - overpriced for me! Took a drop on it of course but ties up my D700 fund nicely and will buy when I get back from holiday in April - unless I win that D300s in the PP landscape comp - life is good just now - what`s going to trip me up the pessimist in me wonders! ;)

irv_b

WMMFGT
I was given a camera today a Olympus RC35 rangefinder film camera  :D  now I have to google it to find out how it works ;D
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Graham

Quote from: irv_b on March 29, 2010, 08:25:52 PM
WMMFGT
I was given a camera today a Olympus RC35 rangefinder film camera  :D  now I have to google it to find out how it works ;D

This should answer most of your questions.    http://www.ph.utexas.edu/~yue/misc/35RC.html   
        If you pm me an address I'll send you 1/2 dozen rolls of color print film to play with. (They may be a bit out of date but should be fine.)
                             Graham. :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Jonathan

It's Guest's round

picsfor

I'm impressed Jonathan. Well done.
And so the march continues...  :tup:

ABERS

That should be a boost to business Jonathan. I recently had some roof work done by a chap that is on the trusted traders scheme, that's how I chose him. He said he gets a lot of work via that particular avenue.

Jonathan

But it's not the Trusted Traders scheme.  It's just Google being kind ;)

Mind you I was pretty chuffed with this as well - 2 more weddings in print.
It's Guest's round

ABERS

Quote from: Jonathan on April 01, 2010, 04:23:17 PM

But it's not the Trusted Traders scheme.  It's just Google being kind ;)

A well placed keyword perhaps? 8)

skellum

Just recieved another order from Lancashire Police for eight framed prints for a Police Station refurb......... :legit:

Oldboy

Quote from: Dave on April 01, 2010, 05:19:12 PM
Just recieved another order from Lancashire Police for eight framed prints for a Police Station refurb......... :legit:

Hope they don't collect them in a van with flashing blue lights!  :-[

Well done.  ;D

skellum

The strange and upsetting thing about this little contract to supply the Lancashire Police is that I had to have a meeting with " Chief Superintendent Tim Jacques, Divisional Commander, Central Division, Lancashire Constabulary "  ( Like the bloke who was Inspector Jack Frosts boss on TV ) a title that allways ment to me as someone of greater years than me, but alas in this case some 10 years younger. A nice man none the less and also a Preston North End FC  fan.......and as it turns out an admirer of my photographic efforts...... :legit:

Graham

Quote from: Graham on March 30, 2010, 06:32:43 AM
Quote from: irv_b on March 29, 2010, 08:25:52 PM
WMMFGT

This should answer most of your questions.    http://www.ph.utexas.edu/~yue/misc/35RC.html   
        If you pm me an address I'll send you 1/2 dozen rolls of color print film to play with. (They may be a bit out of date but should be fine.)
                             Graham. :tup:

Anyone else want the film? Otherwise it's going in the bin!
                            Graham. :-\
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.