• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 98
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 81
  • Total: 81
Wish
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picsfor

The Simpsons - my daughters loved that one.
They also enjoyed the Blues Brothers and were quite amused by Conan the Barbarian.

I preferred Amiga & GFA Basic and the odd flight sim - oh yes and Settlers which was custom written to take advantage of the multi tasking abilities of those long gone computers.
The Amiga also had quite a good speech synthesizer which i used to good effect to knock up a few programs to teach and test them on spelling and arithmetic.

Oldboy

Quote from: magicrhodes on December 03, 2009, 02:27:11 PM
I remember gaming on a 520ST playing Gauntlet and the very first Simpsons game

Two games I remember were Beyond the Ice Place and Ramarana. On the first when you reached the top and moved to the left, you couldn't get back into the game.  ;D

ABERS

Three things altogether.

1. My wife walking around the house for the first time afte  major surgery some three weeks ago.

2.Learning I had an acceptance in the Smetwick International Exhibition

3. It was a colour print, so I might be on the up in the colour stakes. :o

hevans

Quote from: ABERS on December 03, 2009, 10:39:44 PM
Three things altogether.

1. My wife walking around the house for the first time afte  major surgery some three weeks ago.

:tup:

Oldboy

Three things altogether.

Glad the better half is making progress.  :tup:

Is that Smethwick as in the Black Country? If so that's tops, as they are a top club.  ;D

Well done ABERS.   :tup:

irv_b

Three things altogether.

Best of luck in the comp Alan and hope the good lady wife is getting better and stronger day by day
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Oly Paul

Glad to hear your wife is getting better Abers.  :)

Congrats on getting a accepetance into the Smethwick Colour International as thats a hard one to get a acceptance for with all the competition. :tup:

I was a member there for many years. :)
Regards Paul
One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am.

http://www.pbase.com/paulsilkphotography

Oly Paul

Getting a new addition to the family.

Her name is Bella
Regards Paul

Sarasocke

O M G

:)

Paul - join the club ! What a little sweetheart. What does she want to be when she grows up?
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

oRGie

Quote from: Oly Paul on December 07, 2009, 11:31:33 AM
Getting a new addition to the family.

Her name is Bella

aww sweeeet :)

Bonnie has been at the vets since thursday, had an op to fix a broken tendon, went well and she comes home today, cant wait :)

picsfor

Three things altogether.

Glad to hear the wife is doing well Alan. Always makes life a lot more easier and enjoyable when the family are healthy.
Congrats on the acceptance to the Exhibition. When does that occur? Might have to organise another meet  :tup:

Sorry - did you say colour? Not coming now if its colour...

No, seriously - could  be worth a day out!

Oly Paul

Quote from: Sarasocke on December 07, 2009, 12:21:20 PM
O M G

:)

Paul - join the club ! What a little sweetheart. What does she want to be when she grows up?

She's a 8 week old Jack-Chi (Jack Russsel/Chihuahua cross) so I'll have to wait and see which one she favours but she likes chasing our 3 year old jack russel. :)

Orgie sorry to hear about Bonnie I know what it feels like.

No critique of the photo needed as I know its rubbish and just wanted to post one. :)
Regards Paul

picsfor

WMFGT?
Completely overhauling 2 sections of my catalogue in Lightroom as part of my 'cull' or review of my pictures. 500 pictures reviewed, processed, key worded and exported or deleted.

I started on this project just over a month ago with 30k of pictures and i'm now down to under 9500. And there will be more to go!
Believe me, i'm not being chronically ruthless - just realising that unless they serve a purpose like family memory or are absolutely spot on - they are going.
Some have benefited from newer RAW processing technology and some post processing. Some that i thought were chuckers in the past have actually become amongst my favourites once they have undergone a make over.

Not spending as much time with my camera at the moment - but i'm determined to crack this one. Butbefore any one thinks i'm on a home run - once i've completed this project - i have all my 'film' pictures to scan in and process. I dare not guess how many of 'them' i've got. With any luck though this process will help me improve the quality of pictures i take.

Well you have to look on the bright side.

deetus

Finally had two of my images printed at A3, mounted and framed. They are now hanging in the lounge - with permission !!!!
I'm well chuffed  :)

picsfor

And so you should be. If you've produced images good enough to scale up to A3 and get permission to get them hung on the wall at home...

Well done that chap  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.