• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 88
  • Total: 88
  • Google
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

Comments/chat - National or Local Icons - 9 Feb to 12 Feb 09

Started by oRGie, February 11, 2009, 08:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oRGie

Fantastic start Jim, dont think I would change anything with your photo  :beer:

(could you add "National or Local Icons 09 Feb to 12 Feb 09" to the name of the entries thread though)

jimthetrain

Done it  :tup:
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

alan1572

if the entrants are abit scarce, can it be extended abit?
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Oldboy

Didn't relize the competition had started!  :-[
Will try to get a entry in tomorrow.  ;D

wendoureecat

No entry from me this week. We have a moving date (20th Feb) so this week its finish packing and clearing the garden and the following week its cleaning. Hopefully will be a lot more relaxed after the 20th I have moved 14 times in my life and I hate it. This makes 15 and still havent found somewhere I can retire in peace to lol.

Sarasocke

Quote from: alan1572 on February 12, 2009, 03:53:42 PM
if the entrants are abit scarce, can it be extended abit?

Five entries .... maybe a full week would be better after all  ;)
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Oldboy

Sarasocke

Now the deadline has been shifted to Sunday midnight, would I be allowed to change my entry if I come up with something I find better ?

It would be really great if someone could point me in the right direction on how to have a "clickable" photo. I see it can be done, but I haven't the foggiest how.
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

skellum

When you make a post click on ( additional Options ) at the bottom of the page abd you will be able to upload a picture from your computer which will be clickable.......Dave  :legit:

Mick

Quote from: Sarasocke on February 13, 2009, 12:47:55 PM

It would be really great if someone could point me in the right direction on how to have a "clickable" photo. I see it can be done, but I haven't the foggiest how.

OK, what I've done to help with this, is,

add the BBcode at the bottom of each intermediate pic, so now when you click a thumbnail in the gallery, it will bring up the intermediate pic as normal.  If you look at the bottom of the file information area, you'll see the BBcode at the bottom.  Copy this code, and paste it straight into your forum post.

This will display a intermediate sized pic in the thread, and when clicked will bring up the full size.  :tup:

Not sure if it will work, but please give it a test for me.
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Sarasocke

Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Sarasocke

To my other question ....  ;)

If I manage a better photo, am I allowed to swap it in the comp ?
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Mick

Quote from: Sarasocke on February 13, 2009, 05:56:57 PM
To my other question ....  ;)

If I manage a better photo, am I allowed to swap it in the comp ?

I would have thought it's ok to do that, as long as it's before the deadline.   But might be worth checking with Dave (skellum).  :legit:

Ps:  Happy belated Birthday to you.  Hope you had a good one.  :beer:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

skellum

Can't see a problem changing your picture before the new deadline and that goes for eveyone else who has already posted.

New Deadline Sunday 15/02/09 23.59.

Hope we can get a few more entrants now ........... :legit:

Sarasocke

QuotePs:  Happy belated Birthday to you.  Hope you had a good one.

Thanks Mick. Plenty of coffee and cake in the traditional german manner.
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.