• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 280
  • Total: 280
  • Google
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Editing time lapse photos

Started by Jediboy, April 04, 2015, 08:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jediboy

Hi
I've just returned from a week in France and while I was there I had a go at time lapse photography. Overall I'm quite pleased with the results but was hoping to edit a little and to resize. I've tried to open them up in PSE 9 but it won't open them. Does anyone have any ideas about this?
Any help much appreciated.

Cheers.

Chris
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Simple

Hinfrance

Indeed, what format are the pictures in?
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Jediboy

Hi guys.
No joy with this yet.
Photos have been imported onto my laptop but I can't open them in PSE9. I was hoping to reduce the image size but can't seem to do anything with them. Google isn't particularly helpful either.
Thanks.

Chris

Jediboy

It seems that it needs to be edited as a video, something I've never done before, and something that PSE9 won't do. Think I have a copy of Adobe premiere somewhere. Will see if I can dig that out.

Chris

Jediboy

Thank you, I'll have a look at that. Could be just what I'm after.

Chris

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.