• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 140
  • Total: 140
  • Bingbot
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

POLL for STREET FURNITURE

Started by Hinfrance, August 04, 2015, 10:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite STREET FURNITURE picture

Traffic Cone Circle:

7 (53.8%)
Motorway Lights:

2 (15.4%)
Always Accessorize:

4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: August 08, 2015, 10:09:34 AM

Hinfrance

Please vote for your favourite STREET FURNITURE picture.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

And we have a winner! Congratulations Chris, you have the lion's share of the votes this week. You can put that cone back now . . .  :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

DigiDiva

Thanks....from nil last week to win this week. Pleased just was there weren't more entries. I'm thinking of a theme to attract entries. I have an idea but I don't think it will go down well.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Reinardina

Quote from: DigiDiva on August 08, 2015, 05:05:58 PM
Thanks....from nil last week to win this week. Pleased just was there weren't more entries. I'm thinking of a theme to attract entries. I have an idea but I don't think it will go down well.

Winner, you speak in riddles. Let's hear that idea, and see what happens.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Quote from: DigiDiva on August 08, 2015, 05:05:58 PM
I'm thinking of a theme to attract entries. I have an idea but I don't think it will go down well.

The mind boggles!  :D

Well done on the win.  :tup:

kerbside

Not sure what theme you can come up with Chris to get people to enter, its basically the same as getting people to vote, you can't.

If you get a good week it means that people are not committed to other things that all of our lives revolve around and it is the "spare" time where most, not all of us i must admit, find time to take pictures.

In between work, kids, house rebuilds and the general mayhem of everyday life we can sometime put an hour or so aside for our hobbies so the more demanding the topic most probably the less people will participate, my view i agree.

Looking forward to the next topic as you said "I'm thinking of a theme to attract entries. I have an idea but I don't think it will go down well." Only time will tell.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Hinfrance

Jeff is not wrong - the summer for us is simply manic for most of the time. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with Chris.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

DigiDiva

Doing it now - gonna play safe.....
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.