• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 72
  • Total: 72
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Hello.

Started by Gaelldew, December 15, 2011, 03:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaelldew

Hi everyone, I'm Garth and was a member of the DCM forum but cant remember my user name from then (mind you they are a bigger problem now), :( also on PR as littlebro. I missed this forum starting when DCM finished must have been to busy moaning about PR. LOL. I remember quite a few names from the old days too.
People have photographic memories, its just that they forget to put the memory card in.

Hinfrance

Welcome Garth. Enjoy.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

Hi!
I do (vaguely) remember the name littlebro. Welcome!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Oldboy

Welcome littlebro.  :tup:

Mick

Hi Garth, and welcome to CC.  Hope you hang around and join in over here.  ;)

Any questions re: the site, just shout.
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Geoff I

Mick

Quote from: Gaelldew on December 15, 2011, 03:06:31 PM

I missed this forum starting when DCM finished must have been to busy moaning about PR. LOL.

I'm still moaning about PR. lol..  ;)  One of the biggest problems there is they don't talk to the mod team, we haven't a clue what's going on atm, and people keep asking us what's happening.  Dunno.  :uglystupid2:  I'm beginning to wonder if they know what's happening themselves to be honest.  ::)

My Gallery

OpenSea

michaelb104

Welcome to CC Garth.
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Gaelldew

People have photographic memories, its just that they forget to put the memory card in.

mondmagu

Welcome aboard Garth, I too remember seeing littlebro on PR.

Des
Des
www.flickr.com/photos/mondmagu

skellum

Welcome. Nice to have another member in Leyland.. :tup:

jimthetrain

Quote from: Dave on December 16, 2011, 05:05:04 PM
Welcome. Nice to have another member in Leyland.. :tup:

Likewise. I see your user name is an anagram of aged well.  8) Bet you don't look 76 then.  ;)
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Reinardina

Quote from: admin on December 16, 2011, 09:36:41 AM
Quote from: Gaelldew on December 15, 2011, 03:06:31 PM

I missed this forum starting when DCM finished must have been to busy moaning about PR. LOL.

I'm still moaning about PR. lol..  ;)  One of the biggest problems there is they don't talk to the mod team, we haven't a clue what's going on atm, and people keep asking us what's happening.  Dunno.  :uglystupid2:  I'm beginning to wonder if they know what's happening themselves to be honest.  ::)

I'm convinced they don't know what they're doing. They send poor Amy out with all sorts of messages and promises and nothing ever happens. Poor Amy has then to come back and make apologies and new promises.

If some of my best friends weren't there (and I still haven't' managed to convince them to 'come over'), I'd leave well alone too.

I see though that there is a small influx of PR members coming this way.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Mick

Quote from: Reinardina on December 16, 2011, 09:48:27 PM

I'm convinced they don't know what they're doing.

After taking a quick look around the new forum and gallery system, I can now confirm this.  :doh:  I can only assume it's not finished, and not ready to be used.  Dunno why they left it live though, instead of maintenance mode.  How embarrassing.  :-[

My Gallery

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.